Want to check EPF complaint status in online for your grievance already registered and not received any email, check EPF Grievance resolve time defined and status online…
EPFO which is Employee Provident Fund is a nationwide organization with more than millions of users who are registered from both the private and public sectors of the work sphere. In order to ensure that all these millions of users are provided with the best service while ensuring them their retirement money which is benignly saved now.
The EPFO decided to create the EPFO Grievance system which is an online portal solely focused on solving the issues that EPFO users face in their everyday life. Through this EPF Grievance online portal, you will be able to register a grievance or complaint related to Withdrawal Claim, EPFO Passbook, and more which will be addressed by the respective teams from the EPFO to ensure your complaint will resolve in quick time.
In this article, we will be discussing more how you can check your EPF complaint status online and if is cleared as per the standards of EPF Grievance Resolve Time.
If you already have submitted your complaint and grievance previously then hold onto your complaint number which we will be using in the instructions below to check the EPF complaint status.
Check EPF Complaint Status Online
- Open EPFO Grievance portal epfigms.gov.in
- Click on View Status option from the top menu section
- Enter the below information
- Registration Number – This is your complaint registration number
- Grievance Password – Account password for EPFO Grievance website (if created at the time of Grievance registration)
- Mobile Number or Email Address – Either enter your mobile number or email address
- Simply enter the security code from the image
- Click on the Submit button
- Find your complaint status displayed on the screen.
What is the difference between EPF Complaint vs Grievance status?
- Some of the times people get confused with the terminology as complaints and grievances which are two different words but are actually the same and are meant for the same purpose.
Where can I find my EPF complaint number?
- In case if you are trying to check your complaint status and if you have lost your complaint number then it could get tricky, but do not worry because you can go to your EPF account and then check under the Grievance details to find out the complaint number you are looking forward to checking and also which was received on your email ID or in mobile number.
Why is there no progress on my EPF Complaint status?
- So there is a time period called the EPFO Grievance resolution time which means the complaint you have submitted can take up to 15 to 30 days to be resolved from the day you have posted the complaint. So, in case if you are not able to see any progress in your complaint then you will have to wait for some more time.
UMANG App EPFO Grievance management system does not work?
- While using the UMANG app in order to check the EPFO grievance which is basically the complaint system there are issues with the complaint number not working, and this actually happens because of the app issue related to loading time and I would advise you to use their online website for further assistance.