Download complete EPF Passbook online on login to EPFO member portal passbook.epfindia.gov.in/ MemberPassBook/Login and print your required pages. Open the account on login check the necessary EPF deposit, withdrawal and interest credit entries in the passbook…
The Employees Provident Fund Organization or EPFO has introduced a new facility which allows the EPF member to download their EPF passbook entries. It is by using his or her USN or Universal Account Number, one can print the EPF Passbook directly in online.
Talking about EPF member passbook, well, it is a document that has all the contributions made by an employee, and employer in EPF and EPS accounts. On the passbook, you will find a detailed contribution made every month.
Moreover, EPF passbook also contains any interest that has been deposited in the beneficiary’s account. Also, member should know that if you have multiple EPF accounts, then you will be able to manage all your accounts using a one specific ID.
To make you understand in a better way, let me just talk about what details an EPFO passbook has on login to the portal
- Holds an establishment ID and the name of the company or Employer.
- You will find a member ID along with the member’s name or employee.
- Name of the EPFO office and its type.
- A piece of detailed information on Employee and Employer share in a contribution.
- Details for monthly depository and withdrawal contribution of Employer and the company.
- Finds the details related to the monthly contribution towards the pension account of the employee.
- In addition to that, you will find the date and time of the printing of the passbook at the end of the statement.
Now the question is how to download the EPF passbook. Well, before you go ahead and follow the further steps, you should know that if you are a member and register at the EPF member portal or not. Because the members of EPFO are only be allows to Download Passbook or to Print passbook entries.
So if you have not register yourself at the EPF member portal. You are advised to do that at first, and then follow these steps to download or print.
The members of EPFO can download and print their passbook entries online. This service can access via the EPF website new portal, and to do so, you will need to just follow these steps
EPF Passbook Download
- Visit the Member Passbook page on EPFO Website or directly login to the passbook page https://passbook.epfindia.gov.in/MemberPassBook/Login
- Find a login form at the right panel
- Enter your UAN number and Password and solve the captcha and hit the Login button.
- Immediately all the EPF accounts which link to your UAN number will display on the website page.
- Click on the Members ID located under the “Select Member ID to View Passbook” option.
- Next, you will need to open your passbook in the next tab in the PDF format.
- Now, you can do two things.
- Either you can download the PDF or print it.
- If you wish to print your document, press CTRL + P from your keyboard and select all the screen instructions.
- Also, if you wish to download it, then again press CTRL + P from your keyboard. When the new Window appears, select “Save As PDF” from the destination menu.
- Hit the Save button, and you are all done.
So, that was all for your question on how to download EPF passbook. Now go ahead and check out these steps of member portal, and see how it is working for you, and also, for any questions, you can feel free to comment below.
- When is the EPF member passbook generated online?
The passbook of Employees Provident Fund account will generate within the 6 hours of your registration. So if you have just finished your registration on the EPFO member portal, then you will have to wait for 6 hours till you can Download EPF Passbook.
- When will the Changes in the credentials at Unified Member Portal be visible in the Passbook?
The Changes in the credentials at Unified Member Portal will be visible after 6 Hours only.
- Can Exempted Establishments Members / Settled Members / In Operative Members download EPFO Passbook?
Sorry, the Exempted Establishments Members / Settled Members / In Operative Members cannot download EPFO passbook. As the service is not available for them yet.