Now KLR Login removed all the difficulties to know your land records information in Karnataka. Just check the Bhoomi KLR login service 42 and 35 process to avail services of landrecords.karnataka.gov.in…
The Karnataka government created the Bhoomi portal in order to provide the citizens with land records information and along the same Bhoomi KLR login page was initiated which is Karnataka land records portal through which users can login to their account to retrieve land record information and images as well.
If you already have your account details with you then you can follow the below instructions through which we can learn more about the Karnataka land record KLR login service 42 process to avail more services.
|Bhoomi KLR (Login)
|Official login page
|Toll free number
This KLR login portal is available for both Survey app users and Nadakacheri Login users to view survey documents. Those accounts created by the government as most of them are employee role based. Still you would only require the login id and the username to complete your login survey process.
Also read: Bhoomi Helpdesk
Now that you have your account details with you then you can go to the Karnataka land records login page from the below process. Learn how you can login into your account easily.
- Open the page with https://landrecords.karnataka.gov.in/
- Click Citizen portal
- Enter User ID of Bhoomi Online portal
- Provide Password and Captcha shown
- Click Login
- Access your account with 4 different types of services (iRTC, Affidavit based conversion, Deemed land conversion, Section 109 permission)
- Select your require service
- Click New Request and Follow Onscreen instructions
- Pay Fess and Generate the required under KLR Login
KLR Login Service 42
The citizen who require to access survey reports can follow the below steps to access KLR Login service 42 and download the required on-demand
- Open the Bhoomi KLR login page from bhoomojini.karnataka.gov.in/MOJINI
- Enter your username and password
- Tap on the Log-In button and now you will log into your account
- Follow onscreen instructions and Generate the report
KLR Citizen Login Registration
This portal mostly used for land records image retrieval systems by both the government employees and citizens, those who want to access Karnataka land records image retrieval system can easily access by registering into KLR Login services.
- Open the direct page landrecords.karnataka.gov.in/citizenportal/ for user registration
- Click Create Account
- Enter Name, Email address, desired User ID and Password
- Select Gender and Address details
- Provide Mobile Number to Register
- Click Send OTP to verify and enter received OTP
- Provide Captcha code text
- Click Proceed and Follow Onscreen instructions to create KLR login account
KLR Retrieval for Login Password
Sometimes, citizens may forget the registered password and be unable to login, but now KLR login retrieval made easy with a password change option as below
- Browse the page landrecords.karnataka.gov.in/citizenportal/
- Click Forgot Password
- Enter User ID
- Verify the registered mobile number shown
- Click Send OTP
- Enter received OTP
- Provide New Password and Confirm the Password
- Click Update to create KLR Login New Password
How to View Survey Documents with KLR Login Service 35
One can view the survey documents directly as insta service named as KLR Login service 35 from the page by following the simple steps
- Open the page bhoomojini.karnataka.gov.in/Service35/Dashboard.aspx
- Select District
- Select Taluk > Hobli > Village
- Enter Survey Number of the required
- Provide Surnoc details
- Enter the Hissa available of the required
- Click Search for check the required or
- Click View Akarband if details are exactly matched
- Find the survey documents
Also read: What is Karnataka RTC
What is Bhoomi KLR?
Bhoomi KLR is Karnataka land records image retrieval system that can use by both government employees and citizens as well.