Change EPF UAN password online or reset forgot password for UAN member portal and for the Passbook portal, Go ahead and follow these steps to reset your EPF account password…
Here I am to help you out to reset your UAN forgotten password in online, and in this, the first point you must have to remember is must have the “registered mobile number with Employee Provident Fund Account” and registered UAN account in EPFO member portal.
How to change EPF UAN password online or Reset forgot password for passbook portal?
- Go to UAN login password link https://unifiedportal-mem.epfindia.gov.in/memberinterface/
- Click on Forgot Password or Reset password
- Enter your UAN number and Captcha Code and click on the verify button
- The mobile number linked to the UAN number will be displayed allowing to click
- Receive OTP on your registered mobile phone
- If you don’t get the OTP, then try to change the mobile number
- Enter the OTP
- Submit your new password
- Enter the new password twice, and the password must contain 7 characters and a maximum of 20 characters, also, you will need a combination of a minimum of 4 alphabets, a minimum of 2 digits, and one special character
- Click Submit
Once done, you will get to see a message your password is successfully changed, and you will be able to login to your UAN account with new password using forgot option.
The above is the only single process to reset the login password for unified member portal for registered UAN account or to reset the forgot password for EPF passbook portal (passbook.epfindia.gov.in/MemberPassBook/Login)