Utilize EPF passbook password change option to reset for forgot password or expiry to login to UAN member portal or EPFO passbook portal. Go ahead and follow the steps for EPFO passbook password change simply…
Here in this page, we will help you out about the steps for EPFO passbook password change or to reset your UAN login forgot password online. In this, the first point you must have to remember it must have the “registered mobile number with Employee Provident Fund Account” and registered UAN account in EPFO member portal.
EPF Passbook Password Change
- Go to UAN login password link https://unifiedportal-mem.epfindia.gov.in/memberinterface/
- Click on Forgot Password or Reset password
- Enter your UAN number and Captcha Code and click on the verify button
- The mobile number linked to the UAN number will be displayed allowing to click
- Receive OTP on your registered mobile phone
- If you don’t get the OTP, then try to change the mobile number
- Enter the OTP
- Submit your new password
- Enter the new password twice, and the password must contain 7 characters and a maximum of 20 characters, also, you will need a combination of a minimum of 4 alphabets, a minimum of 2 digits, and one special character
- Click Submit
Once done, you will get to see a message your password is successfully changed, and you will be able to login to your Member passbook account with new password to download entries online.
>>> Find EPFO Office Near me for helpline
The above is the only single process for EPF passbook password reset to login for unified member portal for registered UAN account. The same EPFO passbook password change or reset is applicable for both the portals of UAN login and EPF passbook portal (passbook.epfindia.gov.in/MemberPassBook/Login).
EPFO member must remember that EPF passbook password reset will comes into effective only after 6hours of change the credentials at unified member portal through forgot password option.