Download Railway employee payslip from Employee Self Service Portal on your mobile app, Just login to AIMS RESS mobile application and get download or mail your monthly salary slip or yearly consolidated pay details to the source you required…
In this article we will be knowing about the Payslip generation for Indian Railways employees from AIMS official RESS App, Government of India along with Indian Railways has begin to develop Accounting Information and Management System (AIMS) to service their employee through Railway online ESS portal to get everything from web portal which has made effort of employees to decrease.
Now here, you know how to pick the railway Payslip of any month you wish to generate and get it downloaded on your PC or laptop or mobile or to email any account, where the process of AIMS Mobile Payslip is only for those employees who have been register with RESS portal or you can get your registered by looking at below given process.
Download or eMail AIMS Mobile Payslip in RESS Application.
- Open RESS App on your Android mobile
- Login to App with your RESS registered login id and password
- Verify the details at top page (Name & Employee Number)
- Click Salary
- Select Monthly or Yearly or Supplementary (Labels shown above)
- Select Year and Month from drag down or Type the required
- Click Submit
- Check all the payslip details shown label wise (Personal Details, Earnings, Deductions, Summary)
- Click on Download If required or Click on Mail PDF if required to sent a PDF document to the required email address
- Can we use the same login password for AIMS portal and RESS Login?
No, both logins are different and can use with different passwords after registration
- Is this payslip generated from RESS login differed from AIMS portal?
No, the payslip generates every month by railway authorities for an employee are uploaded at the same time for both the servers, if anything found differ, just approach concerned authorities immediately.
- Is mobile number mandatory for each login?
No, only at the time of registration, registered mobile number is mandatory to get the OTP, but after that, it is not required for each login.