Print or download February 2024 Railway pay slip or RESS salary slip for employee through RESS AIMS Portal login at aims.indianrailways.gov.in and know the pay scale structure, increment date, bill unit along with earnings and recoveries…
RESS Railway or AIMS Portal exclusively designed RESS login only for their employees to check employee complete career history on hands through the desktop or AIMS mobile application. Now here, you may know how to check your railway salary structure, increment or hike date along with personal details
RESS Salary Slip contains Name, date of birth, Aadhaar Number, Mobile Number, Designation, Working department, station, Pay hike date, leave balance, Earnings (Pay, DA, HRA, TA, etc..) and recoveries along with income tax, So have a look about how to download or view.
This is the simplified process for Railway employee in India to access the original salary slip and to know the pay details on demand, which will be on your perview, where these are the similar steps in portal and to open in AIMS Mobile RESS App to download or print the copy.
RESS Salary Slip
With this simple steps, any employee of Railway department may download RESS Railway salary for the required month
- Open Chrome Browser & hit the RESS Railway portal at aims.indianrailways.gov.in/mAIMS
- Enter your employee user id and password (Submit the details which already registered)
- Click Submit. Immediately a new page will open with employee name, Aadhaar Number and Employee Number and uploaded photo of employee
- Press SALARY (Available at the right side, then you will shown with sub-options (Salary / Yearly Summary / Supplementary Income)
- Click Salary / Yearly Summary / Supplementary Income
- Salary allows downloading a particular month payslip
- Yearly Summary allows downloading Financial Year Pay details
- Supplementary Income provides all the income details supplementary for the financial year
- Enter the details of the month and year in the given format as YYYYMM (Ex: 201912)
- Give Railway Salary Month
- Click Submit
- Your complete pay details (Personal Details, Earning Details, Deductions, Summary) may display for the require month. You may check there itself or download the document
- Click on Download Payslip in PDF (Available in the first View at RESS Login)
The above procedure is applicable for every month when the employee of the railway department has successfully registered with RESS Login aims.indianrailways.gov.in only, and after getting successful completion of HRMS registration in AIMS Portal, you may log in to Railway Employee Self Service RESS login and download personal pay details through AIMS railway salary slip for this present month February 2024 pay details.
FAQs on RESS Pay Slip
How many months payslip allowed to download in AIMS portal?
There is no limit, where the Railway department provides RESS payslip online from the date of the online portal launch. Just enter the month and year in the specified format and download the required RESS salary slip.
What is the salary slip app for railway employees?
At present Railway Department has introduced the RESS app to cater all HRMS activities for all India railway employees in any zone.
Why AIMS Portal doesn’t allow editing Mobile numbers?
Due to security reasons, the Railway HRMS AIMS portal hasn’t allowed their employees to edit their mobile number online. If anyone requires to edit, then approach the concerned authority (Sr. DPO office) with a written request. It is to replace the existing mobile phone number with new, which automatically gets effect in RESS login portal.
Is there any online portal to submit grievances related to AIMS payslip details?
At present, the grievance portal is not applicable to post a request for AIMS payslip errors. If anything found incorrect, just approach the concerned officer along with the Railway pay slip copy for earlier rectification.
How can we contact AIMS railway portal online for technical problem issues?
As a Railway employee, you may raise any technical issue as a query/suggestion through an email to aims@ cris.org.in. You must raise a problem related to the AIMS Portal or even AIMS mobile application only related to salary slip, etc allowed in both, other than that may ignore.