Lodge EPF grievance online at new complaint management portal epfigms.gov.in to resolve the pending issues, and track the status of complaint…
Do you have a question regarding your Provident Fund Account then you can raise an Online Grievance to address the complaint? The EPF Grievance website is all ready to help you in an online form and provide the result regarding your PF withdrawal, Updating, Transfer, complaint against EPF, and more than expecting.
This is possible if you have got your UAN number associated with your PF account, where the online status will be visible after updating from EPF office based on your respective results, and the minimum time of online Grievance is 30 days and the days might differ based on the content of a complaint.
What is EPF Grievance Website epfigms.gov.in?
The Grievance website for employee provident fund does benefit the employee to lodge the complaint if they are facing any of the below issues.
- Withdrawal of EPF amount
- The transfer of Provident Fund accumulations with The Form 13
- Scheme certificate or 10c
- Getting Pension Settlement
- Issues regarding PF balance
- Payment of Form 51F or Insurance benefits
- Issue regarding funds transfer or displacement
Here are detailed steps that will guide you on how to file your complaint using the EPFO Grievance web portal, and Make sure you submit the correct details with respect to your UAN number.
EPF Grievance Online
- Visit the EPF i Grievance Management System using the link epfigms.gov.in to load
- Select Register Grievance form home menu to open the form
- Enter your UAN number and security code as shown inbox
- Click on Get Details to fetch your details from the website
- Check the details displayed
- Click on get OTP to the mobile number
- Once Confirmed select the Grievance category for complaint
- Enter the Description of compliant
- Upload the scanned documents if any required
- Enter the Captcha code
- Click on Submit button
Once the complaint is provided a unique registration number will be generated for the reference of the applicant, and the details will be sent to the mobile number and email address for future reference.
- How to We Check the EPF Grievance Complaint Status?
The EPF member who has raised EPF complaint from the Grievance website will be having the registration number for reference. They can use the Unique Registration number to check the online status from the Homepage of the EPFO Grievance website.
- How Many Days will it take to resolve EPF complaints?
The complaint raised from the website will be taken by official and EPF grievance resolve time will take at least 15 to 30 working days to resolve the complaint, and these days might differ based on the government holidays and many times compliant might resolve even very quickly.
- Is using EPF Grievance Website safe for EPF complaints?
Yes, the Grievance website for EPF issues has been specifically designed to meet the provident issues online, where the Provident Fund employees who have their UAN number can get to register their complaint online which makes it secure and no one else then can try to access the Grievance features.