Link EPF account with Aadhaar Online and submit EPFO eKYC. Check EPF Aadhaar Link status online and the process for offline KYC…
Government of India has made Aadhaar Card primary source of identity fiction. Thus under these guidelines, every official account such as Bank account, Employee Provident Fund Account, PAN Card, Income Tax Account and similar asked to get link with Aadhaar Number.
The process is quite simple and if they have a registered mobile number the process does become easier. Every employee to use EPF services in the future to get an Aadhaar Number link to their respective UAN account.
How to Link Aadhaar with EPF Account Online without Login
It was quite required to login to the UAN portal to get your Aadhaar card linked. But in this process, we show you how to link Aadhaar with EPF UAN account online without login.
- Open EPF India webportal using epfindia.gov.in
Go to the official website of Employee Provident Fund Office portal at http://www.epfindia.gov.in/site_en/index.php
- Click eKYC under Online Services
Go to Online Services and then click eKYC portal to load https://iwu.epfindia.gov.in/eKYC/
- Click Link UAN Aadhaar for eKYC
The KYC windows will load and here tap on Link UAN Aadhaar
- Enter UAN Number and Mobile Number
Enter your EPF UAN number, and registered mobile number to get OTPlinked with UAN
- Click Generate OTP and Confirm OTP
Enter OTP received on registered mobile number to Confirm
- Enter Aadhaar Number and Select Verification Type
Now Enter Aadhaar number and Select OTP based or Biometric-based
- Provide Captcha and Submit
Provide Captcha Shown and Click Submit
- Enter Aadhaar Authentication OTP
An Aadhaar OTP will be sent for verification for submission and enter OTP
- Click Submit to complete eKYC for UAN Aadhaar link
Once UAN details matched, the OTP received is verified then the Aadhaar card number may link with EPF UAN number. This way you will not require to login into your UAN account and can directly get Aadhaar linked.
How to Link Aadhar with EPF UAN Account offline
This is one more process that enables you to get an Aadhaar link with your UAN account number without login. The said process is exclusively initiated for some users who don’t have access to computers and online facilities.
- Get the Aadhaar Seeding Application form from the EPF office
- Write UAN number, Aadhaar Number with other details
- Attest the copies of PAN, Aaadhaar and UAN with application
- Application has to submit to EPF Office or field office of EPFO outlets
- The process will go through verification to link the Aadhaar
- Once official process to link Aadhaar with EPF UAN account number completed, the beneficiary will receive an SMS notification to register mobile number.
How to link Aadhaar with EPF UAN using Biometric
This is one more quick process to link the Aadhaar card with your EPF UAN account. This process is quite easy if you have got the biometric device connects to your Laptop or mobile device. Just follow these steps and link your Aadhar through the biometric option.
1. Load the employee provident fund website using iwu.epfindia.gov.in
2. Now click on EPF members and then tap on Link UAN Number
3. Enter your UAN Number along with registered mobile number
4. Confirm OTP received to mobile and then tap on enter details
5. Fill Gender, Aadhaar number and select Biometric Option for verification
6. Check if the biometric device connected and then pass the Captcha code
7. Once verified, click on Submit button when the Aadhaar get green
8. That’s it, The Aadhaar biometric verification is successful and the EPF account provide with a UAN number may linked. The Aadhaar Number verified with the biometric of your fingers and the same shown in the EPF portal when the status checked.
How to search for an Aadhaar Number linked with a PF Account
There are options to check the status of your Aadhaar Number linked with your employee provident fund account.
1. Go to the official website of EPF through your browser
2. Now click on EPFO login and provide your credentials to access
3. Click on details to check the Aadhaar option in the list
4. Now checkmark as verified beside Aadhaar to confirm the link
5. That’s it, this is the only way by which you can check if your Aadhaar Number linked with the EPF account.
Why is it mandatory to link Aadhaar Number with EPF number in online or offline?
As per the guidelines from Government of India, it has been mandatory to link your Aadhaar Number with the EPF account. Every employee who is holding an UAN account number from the employee provident fund must have to link their Aadhaar Number. This is to restrict having one EPF account along with making the account KYC-verified.
Can I link multiple mobile numbers with an EPF UAN Account?
An individual can link only one mobile number with the EPF account and they have to remove the last registered mobile number, in case they are looking to register the new number. There is no option to add dual numbers as it is not prefer and allowed in the portal.
What are options available to link an Aadhaar Number with an EPF Account?
There are multiple ways by which one can link their Aadhaar Number with their employee provident fund account. Umang App, official EPF portal, Biometric Device link and through OTP in e-KYC EPFO portal.
Can I link my Aadhaar Number if my mobile number not registered with EPF?
Yes, if you don’t have your mobile number linked with an EPF account, then you can still manage to link your Aadhaar Number. The individual has to use the EPF portal to access the employee page and then click on the Manage option to add the Aadhaar Number UIDAI verification.
Will I get confirmation after Aadhaar Number link completed with EPF UAN?
Yes, once the Aadhaar Number linked with the UAN number, The process of variation may done in the background. Upon successful verification, an SMS may sent to the registered mobile. In the case of an offline process, the SMS for the Aadhaar Number link may sent within 7 working days.
Why OTP is not coming on my mobile after enters Aadhaar Number?
Please check the registered mobile number of Aadhaar. The OTP will received only on Aadhaar linked mobile number. If the registered mobile numbers of EPF UAN and Aadhaar card differs, then you may check both numbers
99Networks | Model Paper 2023 | Board Paper 2023 | Sample Paper 2023 | Ed Post | Question Paper 2023 | Board Model Paper 2023 | JnanabhumiAP | Scholarship- Fellowship | Model Paper 2023 |
7 thoughts on “Link Aadhaar to EPF UAN Online without Login & Check Status”
link is not working. Getting 404 Not Found
Mera Adhar uan number se link nahin hota
My old mobile number is missing and password missing muje new mobile number update karna hai bahot pro araha hai please help me
Sir Mera uan account me se piesa dusra kioeh nikal liya hai or adhar bank pasbook active hai jou usme adhar passbook adresh hamara nhai hai adresh an stade ka hai or hamara adresh jagnnathpur velige jagnnathpur distic darbhanga Bihar pincode 848209 or
Aadhar Card link karvana Hai mobile number send karo na Sar kaise ho ya to bataen
Mera mobile Kho Gaya Hai sach mein dusra mobile Kaise link Hoga yah Janna chahta hun
Sharab Karva do yah mera number hai mere pass date of birth Sar galat hai Aadhar Card link Nahin Hai
Comments are closed.