Find step by step process to download Puducherry GPF slip from Puduvai Accounts online bill status portal without any user login, Just print directly or save in your inbox…
The Pondicherry State Government does have a direct link to download the statement for the employee GPF account, and the state government has brought access to their employee GPF account slip download without any registration process.
Employees who have their General Provident Fund account, need to get their details updated with the department, and access to online GPF statements from Puduvai accounts may possible, if you have your details up to date in the GPF department of Puducherry.
Employees are advised to check their statement every month, to ensure that their GPF account is being added with a similar amount which has been deducted from their salary shown in Puducherry Pay Slip for every employee.
If any grievances in these details can be raised as an alarm, which can then be ratified to make the account details clear.
Puduvai Accounts Online Bill Status
Employees who want to check their statement for the GPF can use the Puduvai Accounts and Online Treasuries from the Government of Puducherry with the below process.
- Open the Pondicherry State Accounts and Treasuries site at http://188.8.131.52/pudhuvaiaccounts/
- Click on GPF Slip under the Account view to open in new tab
- In GPF details, select the Financial Year for which GPF to generate
- Enter the GPF number along with last 4 digit of bank A/C number
- Pass your security code shown in the below box
- Click on Print button and wait for your details to be verified
- That’s it, The Puducherry GPF statement for your past details will be loaded on your screen, and these you can verify and check how much amount has been accumulated in your GPF account from Puduvai Accounts online bill status.
Do we need to register with Puduvai Accounts Online Bill status for Puducherry GPF accounts
No, the Puducherry General Provident Fund online access doesn’t require any registration process, and the employees who want to check their details online, need to have their bank account number updated with the Puducherry GPF account.
What is PACT Online under Puducherry State?
The PACT is abbreviated as Puduvai Accounts and Treasuries, which looks after various Puducherry state government Accounts departments, and the GPF Slip, Treasury receipts, Expenditure, Grievances online and more other features can be directly used for their direct link.
Can we lodge Puducherry GPF Grievances Online?
The Puducherry PACT online does bring grievances link through online to get their issues raised, and if any changes to be made in a GPF account slip puducherry or any missing information can be directly raised under Grievances, so that the concerned Puduvai Accounts team will take your issue and get it updated as per your request.