Let’s do find the simple steps involved to get the Gujarat employee GPF balance, Missing credits, and debit items online at agguj.cag.gov.in using GPF number and date of birth…
There might not be any major difference between the Provident fund and the General Provident Fund where the employees are charged a chunk of their salaries that are saved for their retirement benefits and today we will discuss.
In this article, we will be showing you the process to check the Gujarat GPF balance online, Sometimes it is necessary for you to take a look at your Provident fund money that has been saved over your term of employment to understand the savings and the growth as well.
So, reset assured because you will be able to get a look at your GPF balance check and even get to know how to download the slip as well.
Check Gujarat GPF Balance Online
Sometimes people might get confused between PF and GPF but they are one and the same where GPF is state-specific for Gujarat, through the instructions mentioned below you can learn how to get to know the Gujarat PF balance checked for your account right away.
- Open the Gujarat GPF balance check link http://www.agguj.cag.gov.in/GPFStatus.aspx
- Select your GPF series option from the given dropdown
- Find your GPF No either from your salary payslip or account which you have to enter in the GPF No
- Select the Financial year from the given options and enter your date of birth
- Enter the Captcha from the given image and then click on the show status button in order to check the GPF Balance for your account.
- At the same time, you can even take the screenshot in order to share it digitally.
Find GPF Missing Credits / Debit Items
- Open http://www.agguj.cag.gov.in/GPFStatus.aspx
- Select the Radio button Missing Credits or Debit Items
- Select GPF Series > GPF Number > Birth Date > Display Code
- Click Show Status
So there is no separate payslip defined or even a slip for the Gujarat GPF on their official website, but if you still want to have records and statements of your balance then you can save the page and take a print out copy as per your preference.
There is no option to get the download for the GPF slip but what you can do instead is try to save the status of the GPF and use it to download, print and use digitally.
Well the simple reason for the website to not load your GPF slip or the statement is because you have either entered a wrong captcha code or else wrong GPF No has been entered which needs to be corrected.