UP GPF Statement or slip of Uttarpradesh Government employee can download online using 3 simple steps anytime in online at agup.nic.in/gpf.htm, Find the simple steps and print the required PF slip…
The department of Accountant General, Uttar Pradesh does look after the Provident Fund and other services provided by the Government of Uttar Pradesh, and there is a dedication for the employees who are working in various departments to get their latest updated UP GPF statement directly.
This will help the employees to access their general provident fund statement online without visiting the department office, and the statement can be generated anytime form online as like as UP Employee Salary Slip using your details provided by your account’s office. As well, it is mandatory to have your entire details updated with the Uttar Pradesh Accountant department to make sure you use them to access the online website.
Get your General Provident Fund statement generated using these simple steps and make sure you have your employee details handy to be used to access GPF statements.
How to Download Uttar Pradesh GPF Statement
- Open agup.nic.in/gpf.htm to launch the UP Accountant Page
- Click on Proceed at the bottom of the page to open statement page
- Select the Year, Select the AG office which is your AG office zone code
- Next select the Department code and /then type your GPF number below
- Enter your GPF PIN or Date of Birth
- Provide Captcha code below
- Click on submit button and wait for the page to accept your credentials
That’s it, Uttar Pradesh GPF for the employee details provided will be on your screen and you can use the option to download or print them as per your convenience to verify how much is being added to your General Provident Fund.
- What if I forgot the Uttar Pradesh GPF PIN?
The Uttar Pradesh government does allow to fetch the General Provident Funds statement through using the PIN and as well using the saved date of birth, thus using any of this information, one can proceed to get their Uttar Pradesh Statement in an easy way.
- Can we change Name in Uttar Pradesh General provident Fund?
The details in the Uttar Pradesh GPF statement will be based on your employee information. The GPF accounts department does fetch the details form your employment records and the same will be displayed on your screen, and any changes to be made should be done at your employee records and the same will be shown in your GPF slip.
- Is there a registration to access Uttar Pradesh GPF online?
No, there is no registration process for the Uttar Pradesh General provident. Every employee who is a part of Uttar Pradesh government will by default be able to access these services as per their employment records.