The government of Himachal Pradesh (HP) launches myGPF mobile app to check the detailed GPF statement or to check the balance and missing credits, Do check the simple steps for your reference…
The GPF amount gets calculated based on the interest rate decided by the Government of India with collaboration with the state government, and there are online websites and mobile applications designed to get the Himachal Pradesh GPF details online of every employee at their fingertips.
The Himachal Pradesh Accountant General office has developed a mobile application for every employee, and this mobile application can be used by every employee to access the GPF account statement details online.
Check Himachal Pradesh (HP) GPF Balance on Mobile App
- Get the Himachal Pradesh GPF Mobile App installed from Google Play Store or Apple store in your respective mobile
- Click on to launch the mobile application
- Select your Serial number > Enter your GPF number
- Enter the PIN to verify your details
- Click on the Submit button
- Now your details will be saved in Mobile Application
- Click on the menu button from top left corner of the screen
- Select the option as View Statement of GPF
- The latest generated report will be on your screen with details
- That’s it, with this way you can get the Himachal Pradesh GPF of your account viewed anytime from this official application.
You can check the missing credits in the same application as well as any grievance regarding HP GPF can be raised in a single click to Himachal Pradesh Accountant General through this mobile app or application.