Govt employee of Himachal Pradesh can directly download the HP GPF statement online to find the present balances and previous withdrawals if any, do check the simple steps involved in download the HP GPF statement…
Himachal Pradesh Accountant General Office has been working hard to bring better service to every employee working for their government under different departments.
As per the rules and regulations, the GPF account for every single employee is managed by the Himachal Pradesh state government, and under this GPF scheme, every employee is benefited with a savings account for the long term, that can only be open for withdrawal after reaching retirement period.
If you’re using a browser, then you can check your HP GPF balance online, and here are the steps that will let you know how to get your updated GPF account statement online.
Check HP GPF Balance Statement Online
- Go to the Accountant General Himachal Pradesh GPF Online website using admis.hp.nic.in to launch the AG portal
- Select your Series code from the down which is your department code
- Enter your GPF account number > Provide PIN number
- Click on the Submit button to fetch the details
- The home page of Himachal Pradesh GPF account will on screen
- Select View GPF statement
- Select the Month to View
- Click on Generate Report and wait for details to load on the screen
- That’s it, employees can select an option to download the report or view other GPF details form the Himachal Pradesh GPF accounts page.
No, as per the regulation of the general provident fund the amount is not meant for withdrawal. In case employee has got their child marriage, education, or implant discussion in life, and they can wish to withdraw the amount which will only be two-third of their total amount, as the total Himachal Pradesh GPF amount can be withdrawn from your account.
Yes, as the total amount of the Himachal Pradesh GPF for an employee is meant for their retirement, and they are asked to provide their nominee in case of any emergency. Thus at the employment time, an employee will be filing their nominee name as per their family bonds, and this is a must, as the amount will be sent to the nominee account in case of employee dimes.
In case you find that the amount in your Himachal Pradesh GPF account has been added wrongly. Then you need a complaint through an online portal within the three months of the slip has been generated, then the corresponding team will work on your request and try to fix it as soon as possible.