Tamilnadu government has got an exclusive website to check the TN GPF Slip online and every employee who is working under various departments of the Tamilnadu state government can use these benefits to get their online PF slip.
As your salary deducts with a regular agreed amount every month, that gets accumulates in the GPF Account. It is necessary that you need to check the amount adds to your Tamilnadu GPF slip account or not. Also, it confirms if the benefits apply or not.
Having a regular check on your GPF account does help you to plan and get a proper estimate of your entire savings.
Having updated details with the GPF account does help you plan better and as well easier during the time of withdrawal, where General Provident Fund is a service that is provided to every employee working under the Tamilnadu Government and below is the process which will let you know from 99employee.com and how to get the GPF slip to download.
Tamilnadu GPF Slip Download Online
- Visit the Tamilnadu Accountant General online website by using http://www.agae.tn.nic.in/onlinegpf/ to open GPF page
- Enter your GPF account number on the Subscriber Login page
- Select the suffix which is your department code to select
- Fill in your Date of Birth
- Enter the security code
- Provide Captcha Code Shown
- Click on the Login button and let your employee account page does open
- Click on GPF and then click on generate Slip form list
- Select your year and month for which the Tamilnadu PF slip displays on your screen.
- Use any option to download or print to check your GPF slip statement to confirm if the amount deposit in your account or not.
- Do I need to register with Tamilnadu GPF Online?
No, if you’re an employee of the Tamilnadu state government then you can directly use the subscriber login with your credentials saved. It is necessary that you must update your entire details in the accounting department. Then are able to access your account.
- Can I download the entire year’s GPF Tamilnadu Statement?
The employee page of Tamilnadu PF does give you the option to download the Tamilnadu GPF slip for a month or the period of the year. Thus you can opt for any of these options as per your convenience. Get the full General Provident Fund statement generated.
- Can we report Tamilnadu GPF missing details?
There is a grievance cell that does look at the Tamilnadu PF missing details or any mismatch in your calculation. You can use the email and number provided in the website to lodge an issue with your data circulated in the Tamil Nadu GPF slip.