Tamilnadu government has got an exclusive website to check the TN GPF Slip online and every employee who is working under various departments of the Tamilnadu state government can use these benefits to get their online GPF slip.
As your salary gets deducted with a regular agreed amount every month, that gets accumulated in the GPF Account, and it is necessary that you need to check if the amount is being added to your Tamilnadu GPF slip account and confirm if the benefits are being applied, and having a regular check on your GPF account does help you to plan and get a proper estimate of your entire savings.
Having updated details with the GPF account does help you plan better and as well will be easier during the time of withdrawal, where General Provident Fund is a service that is provided to every employee working under the Tamilnadu Government and below is the process which will let you know from 99employee.com and how to get the GPF slip to download.
Tamilnadu GPF Slip Download Online
- Visit the Tamilnadu Accountant General online website by using http://www.agae.tn.nic.in/onlinegpf/ to open GPF page
- Enter your GPF account number on the Subscriber Login page
- Select the suffix which is your department code to be selected
- Fill in your Date of Birth
- Enter the security code
- Provide Captcha Code Shown
- Click on the Login button and let your employee account page does open
- Click on GPF and then click on generate Slip form list
- Select your year and month for which Tamilnadu GPF slip to be displayed on your screen.
- Use any option to download or print the same to check your GPF slip statement to confirm if the amount is being deposited or not.
Do I need to register with Tamilnadu GPF Online?
No, if you’re an employee of Tamilnadu state government then you can directly use the subscriber login with your credentials saved, and it is necessary that you must have updated your entire details in the accountant department, only then you will be able to access your account.
Can I download the entire year’s GPF Tamilnadu Statement?
The employee page of Tamilnadu GPF does give you the option to download the Tamilnadu GPF slip for a month or the period of year, and thus you can opt any of these options as per your convenience and get the full General Provident Fund statement generated.
Can we report Tamilnadu GPF missing details ?
There is a grievance cell that does look at the Tamilnadu GPF missing details or any mismatch in your calculation, and you can use the email and number provided in the website to lodged an issue with your data circulated in the Tamil Nadu GPF slip.