If you are Odisha Government employee, then you may just download your GPF account slip in online on login to AG Odisha web portal provided on open source and download the GPF statement Odisha for the required financial year…
Every working employee who is serving the Odisha State Government will have a minimum calculated deduction from their salaries and thus this amount will be saved in your GPF account by applying the interest rate. After applying the GPF interest rate yearly, at the time of maturity the total amount is calculated and deposited to the employee account number.
The below is the process to get the GPF Slip generated online, and is only for employees who have got themselves registered in the online web portal of AG Odisha, and else you can use the process to register yourself and use these steps to check the process to get the statement.
How to Download Odisha GPF Account Slip
- Visit Odisha General Accountant Page agodisha.gov.in
- Click on Get Your GPF Statement from right corner of menu
- A page login page for Tracking of GPF will be displayed
- Enter GPF account number and Provide registered Password
- Click on Login then Once you’re logged in, you will be taken to your respective page
- Select the option Account Management form dashboard Menu and Here select Annual Report
- Select Year from center of page and Click Submit
- Download the statement
Requirements to Get GPF Statement Odisha
To move further an employee must have below required basic details to get the Odisha GPF Slip downloaded, Moreover he must be a government serving employee for the State of Odisha.
- GPF Account number
- Mobile Number associated with account
- Email ID attached if any
- Date of Birth of employee as per employment records
What can i do if some credits are missed in my Odisha GPF Statement?
Immediately after finding the missing credits, you may approach your DDO (Drawing & Disbursing Officer) with a representation along with a photo copy of the GPF statement Odisha stating the issue to resolve.
Is the balance shown in GPF slip is final for employee?
The online statement will be provided with necessary entries like interest credit up to the previous financial year and the current FY will be updated after the end only.
What are the modes to get Odisha GPF Slip entries?
Government employee may access their GPF account in online for statements and to check through official websites agodi.cag.gov.in or agodisha.gov.in/agodisha in online, where as the employee will get an SMS immediately for credit and debit on withdrawal.