If you are Odisha Government employee, then you may just download your GPF account statement or slip in online on login to Odisha Accountants General web portal provided on open source and download the GPF statement for the required financial year…
Every working employee who is serving the Odisha State Government will have a minimum calculated deduction from their salaries and thus this amount will be saved in your GPF account by applying the interest rate. After applying the GPF interest rate yearly, at the time of maturity the total amount is calculated and deposited to the employee account number.
Requirements to get Odisha GPF Statement
To move further an employee must have below required basic details to get the Odisha GPF Slip downloaded, Moreover he must be a government serving employee for the State of Odisha.
- GPF Account number
- Mobile Number associated with account
- Email ID attached if any
- Date of Birth of employee as per employment records
The below is the process to get the GPF Slip generated online, and is only for employees who have got themselves registered in the online web portal of Accountants General of Odisha, and else you can use the process to register yourself and use these steps to check the process to get the statement.
How to Download Odisha GPF Slip Online
- Visit Odisha General Accountant Page agodisha.gov.in or
- Click on Get Your GPF Statement from right corner of menu
- A page login page for Tracking of GPF will be displayed
- Enter GPF account number
- Provide registered Password
- Click on Login
- Once you’re logged in, you will be taken to your respective page
- Select the option Account Management form dashboard Menu
- Here select Annual Report and
- Select Year from center of page
- Click Submit
- A new tab will be loaded with your details for Odisha GPF related to your employee account for the selected financial year and generated the statement, and this can be downloaded as a PDF or taken print out for your proof.
- What can i do if some credits are missed in my Odisha GPF Statement?
Immediately after finding the missing credits, you may approach your DDO (Drawing & Disbursing Officer) with a representation along with a photo copy of the GPF statement stating the issue to resolve.
- Is the balance shown in GPF slip is final for employee?
The online statement will be provided with necessary entries like interest credit up to the previous financial year and the current FY will be updated after the end only.
- What are the modes to get Odisha GPF Slip entries?
Government employee may access their GPF account in online for statements and to check through official websites agodi.cag.gov.in or agodisha.gov.in/agodisha in online, where as the employee will get an SMS immediately for credit and debit on withdrawal.