The employees of the Maharashtra government can use an online portal to get their HRMS details, as well the accountant’s general for GPF Slip and Salary along with Pension details over online making it available for working and retired employees.
The employees need to connect with their assigned DDO officer for any access-related issue and check their details directly from online without visiting the department office, and the integrated website for the Maharashtra employees does help the state government to provide an easier solution to everyone query and as well get their GPF to slip handy without walking to the office multiple times.
Maharashtra GPF Slip Download
Maharashtra government employees can get their General Provident Fund Slip for that specific year from the online official portal or by visiting their nearest department office and the balance on Maharashtra employee salary slip.
Maharashtra GPF Slip from Department Office
Here employees visit their department, meet the office accounts department, and the details as your employee ID, Department of work, and other details as per your employment need to be provided, and the Maharashtra government will provide you details about your GPF for the year in a detailed format, and these can be saved to verify your investment and the total funds collected in your GPF account as per the monthly investments.
Maharashtra GPF Slip Online
GPF Account Balance Online
- Open MH GPF portal link at agmaha.cag.gov.in/GPFScrMumV1.asp
visit the official website of the agmaha to check GPF Account Balance
- Enter the Series and Fill the Account Number
provide the series and Account number of user
- Enter Captcha Code shown,Click Submit
Paste the captcha code and tap on the submit option
- Enter the Date and Month in the GPF Page
mention the date and month in the GPF page to print the GPF Account balance
GPF Final Withdrawal Details Online
- Go to agmaha.cag.gov.in/GPFFWScrMumv1.asp
- Enter Maharashtra GPF Series allotted
- Provide GPF account number
- Enter captcha code shown for validation
- Click Submit
- Enter the retirement date by selecting from the drop-down calendar icon
- Click View to get the GPF final withdrawal details
If you have access to the online Maharashtra GPF portal, then you can anytime get the GPF slip downloaded from the official portal, do follow these steps to get the Maharashtra GPF statement online.
- Visit the Accountants General Maharashtra official website
- Use the link agmaha.cag.gov.in from your browser website page
- Here click a year below the View/Download GPF Slip link in blue color
- A new page will be loaded to enter your Username and Password
- Enter the Captcha Code and click on the Submit button to access the employee page
- Here select GPF from the menu and then click on Pay Slip to view a list
- Select the financial year and click on Generate report to extract the details
That’s it, Maharashtra GPF slip for employee details will be displayed on your screen, and you can either download it or print it as per your convenient method to get the Maharashtra GPF statement for that particular year.
How to Get Maharashtra GPF Login Credentials
The Maharashtra GPF login page is similar for employees to check their other account details, and you can use the below process to get your online credential to check for Maharashtra GPF details.
- Visit your Department Office accounts office and locate the DDO officer
- Submit your details along with employee details to verify
- The DDO officer will verify your details and register your account
- On successful registration, the details of your credentials will be activated
- The username and password will be shared by the DDO officer to access
That’s it, the employees need to visit their DDO officer for any further queries or any issue to get resolved on behalf of your Maharashtra GPF account.
Can we generate last year’s Maharashtra GPF Slip?
The GPF employee slip for working or retired employees will be available on the website, and as well the employee can use the accounts office form department to get their select year GPF slip to be generated, where the entire Slip for selected year will describe your investment along with savings for easier understanding.
Do we need a username to get Maharashtra GPF?
If you want to get your details form online, then the username is required to access the General Provident Fund accounts website, and in either case, employees can use the offline method by visiting the department office to get their Maharashtra GPF slip.
Whom to connect to raise a concern over GPF details in Maharashtra?
The employee needs to use the contact us link from the Accountant General official website, and else the accounts office in the department will have the GPF officer, who will be looking at any grievance logged under the miss-information of Maharashtra GPF.