Karnataka land owner can now have a chance to apply Karnataka land conversion at citizen login revenue service using landrecords.karnataka.gov.in. If you reside in Karnataka then you might aware of Bhoomi land records RTC portal which also allows you to apply for land conversion requests. Through this request you can apply to convert your agricultural land into non agricultural land which later used for any commercial purpose as your needs.
In this article you will learn initially regarding the quick process that will help you understand more about the land conversion request application process through Nadakacheri services. Next we will also discuss the process to download the certificate once your request approved.
How to Apply for Land Conversion Request at Bhoomi Karnataka RTC
Let’s get into the step by step process that require to follow to apply for the land conversion request that will help to convert your agricultural land for commercial purposes.
- Open the Bhoomi land records portal and login with your account details landrecords.karnataka.gov.in/CitizenPortal
- Click on create Affidavit based land conversion request > upload your land affidavit document > click on next & create land conversion request
- Now you will receive your acknowledgement once the document is uploaded and conversion request for land has been acknowledged
- Status after 15 days: After 15 days of request, check Karnataka land conversion status and if it has been approved then you will now have to make online payment for a certain amount.
- Now your application will be sent to the district commissioner for approval and once approved your payment will be verified.
- Once both the verifications have been completed then you will be able to download Karnataka Bhoomi land conversion request certificate.
How to Download Land Conversion Certificate at Bhoomi Karnataka RTC
Once filled the Karnataka RTC bhoomi conversion request application, the final step would be for you to wait for it to approve and once it approved you can go through the instructions below to download the certificate.
- Go to the Bhoomi RTC land records online portal from landrecords.karnataka.gov.in/citizenportal/ and login with your account details
- Go to iRTC section and enter your land conversion request number using Affidavit Id or User ID
- You can now save the certificate in PDF format or download it.
|How to Search Record of Rights, Karnataka Tenancy and Crops RTC Form No 16||How to View RTC Online|
|Bhoomi Login||KLR Login|
How to apply for land conversion by affidavit?
You can either apply for a land conversion request in Bhoomi portal using Master PLan or Affidavit. But in case if you don’t have records in the master plan then using Affidavit is better to use as you can upload your land record affidavit documents.
Can I download Bhoomi land conversion request certificate?
Yes, you can download the Bhoomi land conversion request certificate from their citizens portal by searching using either Affidavit ID or user ID.
Apply for the land conversion request without an affidavit?
Yes, you can apply for a land conversion request without a land affidavit using the Bhoomi master plan by selecting the land and providing the required proofs to easily apply for land conversion request without an affidavit.