Find the new online services available for CGHS card holders, Check each online facility offered by Central Government Health Scheme to book online appointment, card status, transfer of card from one city to another city, how to supply medicines for indent booked in online and more…
The Central Government Health Scheme is one of the most prominent schemes available in India that aims towards the development of Indian employees at different levels, where the Medical care and attention are something working class has always neglected due to non-awareness and poor care facilities.
But the Central government is now focusing on CGHS online services which aim to provide the finest health care and medical benefits to employees. Even the Central government pensioners can take part in the scheme for the betterment and wellness of their health with the following online services.
CGHS Online Services
- Book an Online Appointment
- Transfer of Card from one city to another for employees / pensioners
- Supply of Medicines : You can get free medicines from CGHS entitled hospital and pharmacies using the CGHS card in the second day after submission of Indent Online.
- Hospitalization in Emergencies : The CGHS provides you different hospitals you can use during emergencies, rates and procedures to get cashless treatments.
- Medical Care Reimbursements : Money spent on medical care or treatments will be reimbursed by CGHS via submissions of correct bills.
- CGHS Entitlement : Every Central government employee or Pensioner has to pay an amount from their basic salary or pay, to be a part of the CGHS scheme and you can find these details in the account.
- National CGHS 24*7 Toll Free Helpline : You can call 18002088900, a bilingual support number (Both Hindi and English) to seek your doubts and questions.
- CGHS Card : The CGHS plastic card is something new and you can find the procedure to get the plastic card along with instructions of addition or deletion of names in the card.
- Plastic Card : Addition of name, deletion of name, transfer of card or surrender of card.
- Outpatient Department Treatment (OPD) : Find more information about availing OPD treatment via the CHGS online website.
|CGHS Card Add / Delete
|CGHS Complaint Online
|CGHS Doctor Appointment View / Cancel Online
|Print CGHS Card
|CGHS Online Appointment Booking
|How to Transfer CGHS Card
|Surrender CGHS Card
|Pay CGHS Subscription Online
|CGHS KYC Details
At a glance the Central Government Health scheme might sound so simple, but it is a sophisticated structure of Medical framework and elements constituted together to bring a lot of benefits and services at hands of the employees with the above CGHS online services too.