Find the slot, and book your CGHS online appointment to consult the specialist doctor in any of the dispensary, Get a confirmation SMS on registered mobile about the CGHS online appointment booking, Check why you have to book and how to book online appointment in online…
Let us assume that you are a Central government employee who is enrolled in the CGHS scheme, then there will be times when you will have to take doctors consultancy and medical help. In such cases, you do not have to worry because the CGHS has made an appointment process for all doctors.
The Central Government Health Scheme we speak grows larger every day in and out, to make sure that every citizen or employee enrolled into the scheme is able to meet medical demand. Then CGHS has started the doctor appointment booking structure through which anyone under the scheme for a valid reason can use their Beneficiary ID to book an appointment with a doctor.
Why to use online appointment for all doctors?
The simple reason is that any of the CGHS enrolled members can get consulted from doctors across the country without the fear of not finding any medical help. Moreover, the people find it hard to book a doctor’s appointment through offline process which is something why the government has made the online processes so much easier.
- Online doctor appointment booking easily from online or app
- Book appointments and get token numbers directly from your CGHS beneficiary ID
- View the Appointment details from your account anytime
- Option to book an appointment by different drop-down menu is incredible such as
- Select City
- Select Speciality
- Select Dispensary
- Select Doctor
- Once doctor is selected, you can then click on the Calendar shown and select a date, time among the available ones to book the appointment
- Confirmation SMS will be sent to your registered mobile number
So if you want to book a doctor’s time which means take a doctor’s appointment then you can go to the CGHS Doctors appointment web portal from here, then, simply follow the instructions give on the page which will help you to last step easily.
How to book appointment for all Doctors
- Visit cghs.nic.in/ors
- Go to Right side label Book / View / Print / Cancel Your Appointment and Enter CGHS Beneficiary ID
- Click Generate OTP
- Enter received OTP and Click Proceed
- Check the beneficiary details and click proceed
- Select City, Specialty, Dispensary, Doctor as per your choice and click on Proceed button.
- Select a GDMO (General DutyMedical Officer) or the specialist of any CGHS wellness centre
- Select Date of Appointment in calender
- Choose Desired Slot in timings
- Verify the data and check the changes of any required
- Click Proceed and find all your details
- Click Confirm to Book Appointment
- How much time will i get CGHS Appointment?
As per the allotted timings, the appointment for GDMO can be taken within 72 hours. but for the specialist CGHS doctor, this can be taken within 1 month from booking.
- Can I get the same day appointment for CGHS doctor?
Online appointment window does not allows for same day, but this may changed as per the decisions of authorities, so your may check frequently if required.
- What will happen if have not attended the CGHS doctor appointment?
After confirming the appointment for CGHS doctor and fails to attend 3 times continuously means, he/she will be blocked for one month.
- What happens if attend the slot after time?
If confirmed CGHS appointment and not not attended at the indicative time slot, he/she will call as very next patient if reaches before 1/2 hour, but reaches after 1/2 hours means the registration cancelled and may apply for fresh.