Find the slot as per your timings and confirm CGHS online appointment to consult the specialist doctor in any of the dispensary on booking, Get a confirmation SMS on registered mobile about the CGHS online appointment timings, Check why you have to book and how to book CGHS online appointment…
Let us assume that you are a Central government employee who enrolled in CGHS scheme, then there will be times when you will have to take doctors consultancy and medical help.
In such cases, you do not have to worry because the CGHS has made an appointment process for all doctors. The Central Government Health Scheme we speak grows larger every day in and out, to make sure that every citizen or employee enrolled into the scheme and able to meet medical demand.
CGHS has started the online doctor appointment booking structure through which anyone under the scheme may approach for a valid reason with their Beneficiary ID to book an appointment with a doctor as per thier timings.
CGHS Online Appointment
Now CGHS online appointment and timings made convenient to senior citizens and employees to overcome the waiting period, So book your online appointment as per your desired slot as below
- Visit cghs.nic.in on your browser
- Hover to Book Appointment
- Click on CGHS Walk-In
- Enter CGHS Beneficiary ID > Captcha Code
- Click Generate OTP
- Enter received OTP and Click Proceed
- Check the beneficiary details and click proceed
- Select City, Specialty, Dispensary, Doctor as per your choice and click on Proceed button.
- Select a GDMO (General DutyMedical Officer) or the specialist of any CGHS wellness centre
- Select Date of Appointment in calender
- Choose Desired Slot in timings
- Verify the data and check the changes of any required
- Click Proceed and find all your details
- Click Confirm to Book Appointment
CGHS Online Appointment Timings
As of now CGHS members think that, it hard to book a doctor’s appointment as per their timings through offline process which is something why the government made so much easier with new slots pattern of CGHS online Appointment timings in online with below benefits.
- CGHS Online appointment booking for doctor made easy from online or App
- Book appointments and get token numbers directly from your CGHS beneficiary ID
- View the Appointment details as per CGHS online appointment timings from your account anytime
- Book a slot at any CGHS with the option to book an online appointment by different drop-down menu is incredible such as
- Select City
- Select Speciality
- Select Dispensary
- Select Doctor
- Once doctor is selected, you can then click on the Calendar shown and select a date, time among the updated available ones with CGHS online appointment timings.
- Confirmation SMS will be sent to your registered mobile number.
So if you want to book a doctor’s time which means CGHS online appointment, then you can go to the CGHS Doctors appointment web portal from here, then, simply follow the instructions given on the page as above which will help you to last step easily.
How much time will i get CGHS Appointment?
As per the allotted timings, the appointment for GDMO can be taken within 72 hours, but for the specialist CGHS doctor, this can be taken within 1 month from booking and shown in the status.
How to Book CGHS Online appointment for the same day appointment with CGHS doctor?
Online appointment window does not allows for same day, but this may changed as per the decisions of authorities, so your may check frequently if required.
What will happen if have not attended the CGHS doctor with online appointment?
After confirming the appointment for CGHS doctor and fails to attend 3 times continuously means, he/she will be blocked for one month.
What happens if attend the slot after time?
If confirmed CGHS online appointment and not attended at the indicative time slot, he/she will call as very next patient if reaches before 1/2 hour, but reaches after 1/2 hours means the registration cancelled and may apply for fresh appointment as per the new CGHS timings shown in the calender chart.