EPF Pensioners who has not allowed to get pension on higher salary now allowed to exercise the EPF Pension on higher salary online application through EPFO member portal.
Lets us check how to apply EPF pension on higher salary online application in easy steps without UAN Login. Along this, you may also check some main terms issued by EPFO authority as per judgement of Hon’ble Supreme Court. Let us check as follows
EPF Pension on Higher Salary Online Application
- Open your browser with the link https://unifiedportal-mem.epfindia.gov.in/memberInterfacePohw/
- Click on Application form for validation of joints options
- Tap on Click here for Validation of joint options for the employees who had retired before 01.09.2014
- Make ready with EPFO PPO number, Members Aadhaar Number, Name, Date of Birth and valid Mobile number as per EPFO records
- Enter PPO Number, Name, Date of Birth, Aadhaar Number, Aadhaar Linked Mobile Number, Captcha
- Accept the Consent and Click Get OTP
- Enter OTP, Click Submit
- Get Authorization PIN,
- Validate User
- Submit Application
- Note down the Acknowledgement number
The following pensioners may apply digitally online with the above process for validating their options, if any, by the concerned EPF Regional Office
- The pensioners who as employees had contributed under paragraph 26(6) of EPF Scheme on salary exceeding the prevalent wage ceiling of Rs 5000/-or 6500/- and
- Exercised joint option under the provision to Para 11(3) of the pre-amendment scheme while being members of EPS95, and
- Their exercise of such option declined by PF authorities.
EPFO Higher Pension Offline Application
The following are the manual application forms to be submitted to EPFO commisioner of the concerned establishment through employer to opt for EPF higher pension
Information on EPF Higher Pension
Each application may registered and digitally logged. The receipt number will be provided to the applicant. The application will land into employer’s login whose verification with e-sign will be essential for further processing.
RPFC will cause each application which converted into e-file, as far as possible. The concerning dealing assistant will examine the papers including note on receipt of due amount in Pension Fund. This may mark the case to Section Supervisor I Account Officer.
The concerning SS I AO will mark out any discrepancies and send it with the rule position to APFC I RPFC-11 who after due examination will put the case to Officer-in charge of RO.
The OIC shall examine each case of pension on higher salary and dispose it by passing a speaking order that shall be intimated to the applicant through e-mail/post. Efforts made to intimate them through telephone/SMS.
Any grievance by the applicant registered on EPFiGMS after submission of his request form and payment of due contribution, if any. The registration of such grievance shall be under specified category of higher pension with reference to Supreme Court Judgment dated 04.11.2022. All such grievances addressed and disposed of at the level of Nominated Officer. Grievances monitored by the Officer in-Charge of Regional Office and Zonal Office.