Working employees or Pensioners who rely on EPF funds can withdraw their pension contribution from EPF in case of need. Here you may know how to withdraw pension contribution in EPF with two possible methods, let us check now.
Though EPF pension contributions are important and saving them is good for retirement as a pension fund, in case of financial needs, medical emergencies, retirement, business investment, education or marriage of anyone you might need to withdraw your funds.
In this article, we will guide you clearly on how you can easily withdraw pension contributions in EPF. But before you do so you will need to understand what scenario you are in i.e, there are times when people want to withdraw pension fund while working and there also people who in both the cases without leaving the job or after leaving the job want to withdraw the EPF pension contribution.
So, if you are in any of these cases you can rely on our guide below which will help you with the best possible guide.
How to Withdraw Pension Contribution in EPF
Let us get straight into the process about how to withdraw pension contribution in EPF easily with available two methods.
Method 1 – Withdraw Pension Contribution in EPF Online
- Go to the EPFO website for UAN login using UAN number and password at https://unifiedportal-mem.epfindia.gov.in/memberinterface/
- Once logged in, go to the “Online Services” section
- Select the “Claim Form-19/10C” option.
- Next fill in the required details on the claim form, including your personal information, employment details, and bank account information.
- Now you will need to upload the required documents, such as proof of identity and address, in the specified format.
- Submit the claim form and wait for it to processed by the EPFO and reviewed by them
- Once the claim reviewed and approved, the funds may transferred to your bank account.
Method 2 – Withdraw PF Pension Contribution Offline
- Download Form 19 from the EPFO website and fill in the required details on Form 19, including your personal information, employment details, and bank account information.
- Submit the completed Form 19 along with the required documents, such as proof of identity and address, to your EPF Office.
- Wait for the EPF office to process your application and transfer the funds to your bank account.
- Once the fund transferred, verify the received amount with the statement provided by EPFO.
How can i withdraw my pension contribution from EPF online?
Yes, you can use the EPFO official website to withdraw your pension contribution by filling the Form – 19/10C and sending it for review and getting approve by EPFO.
Can i Withdraw my Total PF Amount with the pension amount?
In case of retirement, you are eligible for full pension withdrawal amount but in case of working i.e, while on job you will be eligible for some amount of the pension EPF amount that depends on your criteria and eligibility.
What is the eligibility to withdraw Pension Contribution in EPF
If you are a retired employee, you can withdraw full pension contribution but if still working i.e, while on job it depends on your eligibility such as requirement, job status and a lot more that you need to check with EPFO.
Can I withdraw my EPF pension if I have not completed 10 years of service?
No, you must have completed a minimum of 10 years of service to be eligible to withdraw your EPF pension.
Is there a penalty for withdrawing my EPF pension early?
The government may impose a penalty on early withdrawal of EPF pension, it also depends on the reason for withdrawal.