UAN card download available in online as pdf. Print UAN card directly online at any time for EPFO account holders. Find the steps for EPF identity card download and process to get rid if error occurs…
The Universal Account Number has made the process of EPF account holders by giving them direct access to view their account details, EPF withdrawal, application for a loan, and more, and thus, for easier access for the employees, the employee provident fund office does issue a card with their entire details.
This is a must carried document if an employee is changing their job. As it does help the new employer for linking their new PF account with old active UAN number.
The UAN card download is available from the EPFO website and employees need to provide their credentials to print. The unique account number of 12 digits may printed on it, with better details about your employment.
What is UAN Card
This contains full details for an employee bearing a 12-digit UAN number. This UAN card does show basic as well easy to recognize details of an employee. It makes it easier to use various services, and here are some details that a Universal Account Number does contain.
- Unique Account Number of 12 digit
- Name of Employee
- Name of Father or Husband
- KYC if verified or not
- QR code for easy enter in EPF office
- Date Stamp of start of PF account
How to Download UAN Card
An individual possessing a EPF number can easily get their UAN card download by using the below given process. Make sure you have an active UAN with a valid password to login to the EPF office.
- Visit the EPFO website and go to the employee login page unifiedportal-mem.epfindia.gov.in/memberinterface/
- On the Member e-Sewa page enter your UAN number
- Type your password along with the Captcha Code as shown
- Click Sign in Button to view the EPF account page
- Click on card under the View from the Menu options
- The page loads with the card linked with your account
- Download the card from this page and use it for various service options provided by EPFO.
- Is UAN Card provided offline?
UAN card can download from EPF official website by providing UAN number and password on the member login page. There is no plastic card or any such that provides by EPFO and card may taken as final authentication for employees PF accounts.
- What if KYC is not verified in a UAN Card?
If you see a NO mark next to the KYC option in the UAN card. It does mean that the employee hasn’t verified their Aadhaar or PAN number with the EPFO office. Thus, it is must to get their KYC verified and then generate the UAN card with fully updated details.
- What if we have multiple UAN numbers for an employee?
As per Government of India regulation, every employee must have only one UAN number associated with their EPF account. So, if they do contain multiple UAN numbers, then they can use the option of merge and get one UAN number by deactivating others.