EPFO account holders can now download pdf or print UAN card directly online at any time, Find the steps for EPF identity card download and process to get rid if UAN error occurs…
The Universal Account Number has made the process of EPF account holders by giving them direct access to view their account details, EPF withdrawal, application for a loan, and more, and thus, for easier access for the employees, the employee provident fund office does issue a UAN card with their entire details.
This is a must to be carried document if an employee is changing their job, as it does help the new employer for linking their new PF account with old active UAN number.
The UAN card is available from the EPFO website and employees need to provide their credentials to get it printed. The unique account number of 12 digits will be printed on it, with better details about your employment.
What is an UAN Card
UAN card is a full details card for an employee bearing a 12-digit UAN number, and this card does show basic as well easy to recognize details of an employee which makes it easier to use various services, and here are some details that a UAN card does contain.
- Unique Account Number of 12 digit
- Name of Employee
- Name of Father or Husband
- KYC if verified or not
- QR code for easy enter in EPF office
- Date Stamp of start of PF account
How to Download UAN Card
An individual possessing a UAN number can easily get their UAN card download by using the below given process, so make sure you have an active UAN with a valid password to login to the EPF office.
- Visit the EPFO website and go to the employee login page unifiedportal-mem.epfindia.gov.in/memberinterface/
- On the Member e-Sewa page enter your UAN number
- Type your password along with the Captcha Code as shown
- Click Sign in Button to view the EPF account page
- Click on UAN Card under the View from the Menu options
- The page will be loaded with the UAN Card linked with your account
- Download this UAN card from this page and get it used for various services options provided by EPFO.
Is UAN Card provided offline?
A UAN card is to be downloaded from the EPF official website by providing the UAN number and password on the member login page, and there is no plastic card or any such that is being provided by EPFO and the downloaded card will be taken as final authentication for employees PF accounts.
What if KYC is not verified in a UAN Card?
If you see a NO mark next to the KYC option in the UAN card, then it does mean that the employee has not verified their Aadhaar or PAN number with the EPFO office, and thus, it is a must to get their KYC verified and then get the UAN card generated with fully updated details.
What if we have multiple UAN numbers for an employee?
As per the regulation of the Government of India, every employee must have only one UAN number associated with their EPF account, So, if they do contain multiple UAN numbers, then they can use the option of merge and get the one alone UAN number by deactivating the others.