If you are citizen of Vadodara Municpal Corporation, then you have to check how to lodge VMC online complaint and status for various type of grievances against corporation facilities…
Vadodara Municipal Corporation has made progress over the decades from developing their offline offices to ensuring that their online municipal website is accessible to all the citizens through which they can apply for their services and pay for water, electricity, and bills that they need to pay.
Not all times it is easy for the citizens to make use of the services and they might face challenges, issues, downtime and more problems that they would like the Vadodara municipal corporation to take this forward and solve their issues.
So if you are facing any issue with the current Vadodara municipal necessities that you obliged to receive from the government then you can follow the below article that will show you how you can file your complaint or grievance for your issues, and then we will also go through the steps to check the complaint status to further help you understand the next steps on your issue.
VMC Complaint Online
So if you are facing any issues or facing problems with the locality, water, drainage, electricity, fire, or need emergency service of Vadodara Municipal Corporation, then you can use the Vadodara complaint page to file your complaint so that it can get resolved.
- Open the Vadodara municipal complaint page from here register.dial24hrs.net/RegisterComplaint.aspx
- Enter the Personal information like Full Name, Email, Mobile number, Address and Property Census
- Enter Complaint Information like Ward, Area, Election Ward, Department
- Select Complaint Category and Complaint Type from the drop down
- Describe the complaint in details
- Upload the image if available related to the problem
- Click on the submit button and this will file your complaint, with providing you the complaint number that you can use for further status checking
Vadodara Complaint Status Check
If you have already provided your complaint then you should have received your complaint number that you can use it to check your complaint status.
- Go to the Vadodara complaint page from register.dial24hrs.net/RegisterComplaint.aspx
- Under complaint click on status check and enter your complaint number
- Then click on the check status button and it will show you the status.