Labour Card Odisha details presented with eligibility, required documents, and also how to register along with Odisha labour card status to check online…
Odisha State government along with Central government has been providing different schemes and services for the unorganized workers. In Odisha state, there are workers who are not benefited with any kind of government scheme or health aid scheme, as like one who enrolled with EPF.
Odisha Building Worker welfare department does publish the labour cast list in their official portal. This does have names of all kinds of workers who are eligible to get Labour Card. Every individual who seems to be eligible for the card has to get them registered in the official portal by providing the required set of documents.
|Name of the Service||Odisha Labour Card|
|Contact Number||+91674-2390079, 2390028, 2390013|
What is Odisha LabourCard
It is a job card which is given to construction worker who had them registered with the Odisha Building and Other Construction workers welfare board. The government of Odisha does provide these cards, such that the construction worker eventually gets benefited with the state health care scheme and others as applicable.
This initiative is to bring support to the daily wage worker by providing enough schemes to give them benefits in case of any emergency.
Labour Card Odisha Eligibility
Any individual, who is willing to apply for an Labour Card, has to check their eligibility criteria as only eligible individual applications will be approved.
- Applicant must be a citizen of Odisha State
- Applicant should have an Aadhaar Card form Odisha State
- Applicant must have registered in local district Labour Office
- Applicant must be between 18 to 60 years of age
Labour Card Odisha Documents
Here is the list of required documents which you must possess while applying for the Labour Card either by online process or through the Offline process.
- Voter ID card of Applicant
- Aadhaar Card along with Date of Birth
- Registration Fee INR 20
- Nomination form XXXI
- Bank Passbook first page copy
- Resident proof document
- Passport size photo
Labour Card Odisha Benefits
There is a list of benefits which are provided to the construction workers under the labour card and we have listed a few of them here below for your information.
- Pension Scheme benefits
- Death Benefit to Nominee and Family
- Medical expense in case of treatment under RSBY scheme
- Accident assistance in case
- Education Assistance to children
- Learning and Up gradation of Skill of labour
- Financial aid to purchase working tools
- Safety equipment supply
- Cash to buy Bicycle for travelling
- Maternity Benefits
- Financial assistance for Daughter marriage
Odisha Labour Card Registration
To avail benefits of the Odisha Labour card, workers have to get themselves registered with the official Odisha Construction website. Here is the process which you can follow and get registered to get an official Labour card.
- Visit the official website of Odisha Building and Other Construction workers
- Use link bocboard.labdirodisha.gov.in to visit the site directly
- Click on Online register for beneficiary link from bottom of page
- In registration form, start filling all your information as required
- Provide Bank details, persona information and communication address
- Confirm the provided details and then click on submit it to confirm
- Make the online payment for processing fee and submit the application
How to register for Odisha Labour card offline
Odisha State government has provided both online and offline methods to register with the Odisha building and other construction worker welfare board.
- Get the Odisha Labour Card Application form from office
- Fill the details in the form, as per your official documents
- Once details are filled, attach all supporting documents
- Submit the filled in application form in the nearest Labour office
How to check Odisha Labour Card Status
The Odisha Labour card application status updated within 3 working days and may check from the official website instantly.
- Go to the official website of the Odisha working and Construction welfare board
- Here click on Reports under the Menu bar to show the list of options
- Select the Reports on Beneficiary link and then tap on ‘District Wise’ details
- Once displayed, view the list of approved beneficiaries from the area
- Now click on the registered link and verify it with OTP to know more details
Does the Odisha Labour card provide maternity aid for female workers?
Yes, the labour card brings the option of maternity AID to the female worker involved under construction. The applicable leaves and the financial aid for the entire pregnancy will be provided by the Odisha state government.
Is the Labour card mandatory for all labourers?
The daily wage workers don’t get proper financial aid and health support in case of emergency, thus through chose labour card scheme government is willing to provide all necessary benefits to the workers as necessary.
Do I need to update my Odisha Labour Card regularly?
The Odisha Labour Card once issued will be permanent however the individual has to update the account number one in every year to keep active. Apart from these there is nothing to process as a renewal of the car.