UPPCL complaint registration and UPPCL complaint status now available online, Find the process to register complaint in online or with customer care and also how to track complaint…
Rising complaints for UPPCL electricity issues along with tracking the status may quickly done, from their official website. Through this article, you will easily understand the process required for UPPCL Complaint Registration Online and with UPPCL customer care and also how to check your status as well.
As a resident of Uttar Pradesh state, one can utilize the option of complaint registration if they face any issue with the electricity. Below are the steps that may follow UPPCL Online to raise complaints as per convenience.
UPPCL Complaint Registration Online
If you have access to the internet then you can use the UPPCL official website to raise a complaint.
- Visit the official website of UPPCL using https://uppcl.org/uppcl/en
- Scroll down to Complaint Status to view listed links
- Click on Complaint Register and wait for new tab to load
- Fill the details in the Consumer Complaint Registration form
- Once every piece of information filled in, add comments about the complaint
- Click on the Save button
- Get the Request ID for your reference.
UPPCL Complaint Registration through Toll Free Number
The Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited has dedicated four zone methods to easily verify and reach their consumers and can utilize these options to raise complaints through their mobile.
These numbers are dedicated to each zone which takes instant complaints for electricity supply and provides your complaint number for future reference.
- Dial 18001800440 for Madhyanchal Vidyut Vitaran Nigam Limited
- Dial 18001803002 for Paschimanchal Vidyut Vitran Nigam Limited
- Dial 18001803023 for Dakshinanchal Vidyut Vitran Nigam Limited
- Dial 18001805025 for Purvanchal Vidyut Vitaran Nigam Limited
UPPCL Complaint Status
Consumer from Uttar Pradesh state can utilize the online services to know their UPPCL Complaint status. If you have registered your mobile number and the complaint number, then do the following steps to know the status of your complaint.
- Visit the Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited official website at https://uppcl.org/uppcl/en
- Go to the Complaint Status section by scrolling down to the home page
- Click on Track Compliant and then fill in your mobile number to search
- Use Complaint Number to search for the complaint status
- The updated complaint status with all details displayed
Uttar Pradesh brings online services available for every consumer who is utilizing the service from UPPCL. Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited does bring multiple options as said above for bill payment as well for UPPCL complaint and to check the UPPCL complaint status available through online fingertips.