Use UPPCL online to avoid going to office and to stand in queue. Just register UPPCL online and avail bill payment to PAN & mobile number online…
UPPCL abbreviated as Uttar Pradesh Power Consumer Limited which does provide strong and cost capable electricity power to every individual house in Uttar Pradesh State.
UPPCL has dedicated enthusiastic engineers and top line advancement along with marinating technological advancement for the benefits of consumers. The Uttar Pradesh Power State Corporation Limited has started its brief form January 2000 and with changing the scenario the state has made various changes in terms of power generation.
The distribution of power to the locale of the state provided through a different power grid which segregated in terms of consumer connection or commercial connection or residential connection. The unit rates defined by the state government which will applied on the number of units recorded for that month in meters.
|State||Uttar Pradesh, India|
|Complete online services for customer at utmost care|
|Complaints||Register Online or by SMS|
UPPCL Online SMS Services
This is an exclusive option that has been provided to the Uttar Pradesh state consumer to get instant messages from UPPCL Online. You may check at an early for all the SMS codes.
UPPCL Consumer Services on Web Portal
The citizens of Uttar Pradesh state can make use of various services that are provided through online portal. There are multiple services provided to Uttar Pradesh state citizens through the portal. Here have a look at various options that one can utilize from online without walking to the electricity office.
- Get Pending Arrear Status
- Update your PAN Number
- Update Mobile Number
- Make NEFT/ RTGS Payments
- Smart Meter Prepaid Recharge
- Smart Meter Reconnection
- Genus Prepaid Recharge
- Consumer Services
- SMS Services
- Instant Bill Payment
- Consumer Services does include a link to apply for new connection, new connection status, Load Change Request, Load or Name change request status, report power failure, electricity theft information, new connection charges, schedule of charges, consumption calculator, name correction request, address correction request , bill correct request.
- Forms to download in English, Hindi are provided for all the above stated services
- Get complaints to raise through value added services using direct link of complaint registration, complaint status, print duplicate bill, last online payment receipt.
- Knowledge sharing option to get know about your meter, your bill, tariff details, safety Tips, Holiday list and more from electricity department
UPPCL Online Bill Payment
- Go to uppclonline.com of UPPCL from your browser
- Now select electric Bill payment from the online service option
- In Pay Bill Home enter your account number or mobile number
- Pass the security key and click on view to check your due bill
- Confirm the details and click on Pay button to proceed to make payment
- Select any online payment mode and make the payment
- That’s it, Once the UPPCL bill payment processed through online mode. The Bill updated in the portal and all your dues cleared giving you continuity in your electricity.
How to Register UPPCL Online
The UPPCL Online does bring the login option to consumers who connected with them. This way the track of electricity along with bill payment easily managed by consumers. Make use of the below method to register with the portal.
- Go to the official website and click on Login button
- Here click on Register here and enter your account number
- Provide Bill number or SBM Bill number then click on continue button
- Now tap provide details as required and set your password
- Confirm mobile number for verification and tap to submit button
- That’s it, The registration successful and consumers can make use of their credentials to access the UPPCL Online page to regularly view their added electricity meters for bill payments or any other services.
How to Check UPPCL Online Bill?
To have a quick view at your UPPCL bill online, you can visit the official website of UPPCL Online. If you’re a registered consumer then use the login option to get into the UPPCL Online portal and check your details. Else you can click on consumer service and select the option of knowing your bill from the knowledge sharing link. The latest UPPCL bill for your meter displayed on screen with current dues.
Can I Download UPPCL Online Payment Receipt?
The consumer has paid the electricity Bill through UPPCL Online or any other online payment method. They can make use of the official website to get the print receipt of their payment. Make way to consumer service form home page and select print receipt from Complaint section for last paid bill for respective connection.
What is the Account Number in UPPCL Online?
The electricity bill given to consumer every month does get account number printed. Account number in UPPCL nothing but the consumer number which printed at the top of the Bill.
What happens if I delay the UPPCL Bill Payment?
There are certain criteria which will seen by the UPPCL electric department if the payment delayed. If payment delayed by 1 month, the consumer charged with some nominal service charges and if the payment delayed by 2 months, the electric connection to the consumer meter disconnected.
What is UPPCL Online Customer Care Number?
The consumer in Uttar Pradesh state can make use of 1912 or 0522 2287525 toll free numbers to report any grievance directly with the UPPCL Online. As well the consumer can drop a mail to firstname.lastname@example.org to send a mail directly to the electric department.