Jharkhand state government has brought the Planning Cum Finance Department to help its state government employees through a website with the name Kuber which is an Integrated Financial Management System that has been designed to help the employee with their various online services.
This Kuber Jharkhand official website does allow every employee to access their various information form online just using their unique credentials, and the Integrated system does allow tracking GPF, Salary, Pension and other information directly which also helps the government to disburse the same easily to every employee.
The disburse of salaries and updating their accounts has become very easy with the help of Jharkhand Online service
Kuber Jharkhand IFMS Online Services
Here we have a detailed list of service start an employee can check when they login to their Jharkhand employee Profile, and this is especially for employees and does hold every information about that employee using the run queue login credentials.
- Subscription menu: Get direct links to GPF subscription Add, View, and query from the portal making it easier for employees to access the GPF account. As well edit any information if required directly from the website.
- Process Account: The Links to the accounting process and generate account will help to create a new account in the system by adding your entire details again to the KUBER system.
- GPF advance: General Provident Fund Advances give you a link to Apply, Edit and Status. This way employees can take an advance from their GPF account directly as well modify the same if necessary form portal. The status option does allow the employee to get track of GPF advance
- Salary Details: The Employee related Salary Slip, Salary Bills, Deduction Recovery, employee correction, and request for correction recovery and its status help an employee to get updated information on their working with the government of Jharkhand.
- Pension Paper: If you have completed your employment or are about to comply, then you can use this Final withdrawal form, request Pension paper, Generate Pension paper, and this helps the employee to directly get updated information on their Pension – Find Jharkhand ePension Application
- Pay Slip: Get the links Payslip Status, Leave Statement report, leave enhancement report, Service history report, leave Enhancement difference, and this helps employees to find their salary slip for several working days along with having a list of leaves updated in your service history – Download Jharkhand payslip online
Kuber Jharkhand Employee Registration
The Kuber integrated portal is designed to bring different services to form the Jharkhand Government to their state government employees, and thus here is the registration process that is needed to access the employee page online.
Note: Contact your DDO officer to register your mobile number before trying to get yourself registered with an online registration link, and as only a registered mobile number will give you access to the portal page.
Jharkhand Kuber Employee Registration and Login
Why is it necessary to have a Jharkhand KUBER account?
- As an existing employee of the Jharkhand state government, everyone has been advised to get their online account created, and in this way, everyone can access their different services from the government directly from their fingertips. This gets their work done directly and will not require them to visit the office anytime.
Can we get last year’s pay slip from Kuber Jharkhand Portal?
- Yes, The KUBER employee portal is developed with entire employee data that is available to each respective employee with their unique credentials, and every employee is given a Password with their GPF number through which they can access the employee page and get their detailed payslip form history.
Who can access the Jharkhand Employee Portal?
- Jharkhand employee portal is for entire employees who are serving in various departments of states, and as well the portal is still available for employees who have retired from the Jharkhand State Government, and the employees can get their entire Pension details along with various options to withdraw directly from the Kuber portal.
99Networks | Model Paper 2023 | Board Paper 2023 | Sample Paper 2023 | Ed Post | Question Paper 2023 | Board Model Paper 2023 | JnanabhumiAP | Scholarship- Fellowship | Model Paper 2023 | BoBiBanking | TNREGINET | iFHRMS | PSA Login | LIC Merchant | 25Penny | AKTU ERP | HRMS Odisha | PICME Login | KVB Net Banking | SSO Login | K2 Challan | SBI HRMS | Meesho Seller Login | IceGate Login | Indian Bank Net Banking | TMB Net Banking | TamilNilam | HRMS Login | BOI Net Banking | PFMS Login | FinAssam | SSO Rajasthan | KLR Login | MIS Full Form | KSFE Online Payment | HDFCNetBankingLogin | TNEB Login | PNB HRMS | NGO Full Form | eSalary Haryana | Kotak Customer Care Number | Pay Manager | eSampada | SSO ID | MCD Online | RESS | eKosh Online | e Sadhana | K2 Challan Generation | PSPCL HR | Indian Bank Login | Sevarth Mahakosh | TANGEDCO Login | NIOS Student Login | Paymanager Login | Internshala login | IFMIS Telangana | PNB Parivar | MPBSE MPOnline | ITBP Pay Slip | TNEB Reading Details | PPO Full Form | JK Pay Slip | PR Full Form | NSP Login | UAN Login | SBI ATM PIN Generation | Nadakacheri | EPF Balance Check Number Missed Call | TS e Challan | CISF Salary | UP Scholarship Login | SBI Complaint Status | DOP Full Form | EPDS Telangana | ePravesh MPOnline | Food Odisha Portal | Joint Declaration Form | Know Your UAN | Canara Bank Login | SBI Pension Seva Portal | UAN Card Download |