Apply Shramik card online on registration with eShram portal. Find the requirements to complete the registration process of the eShramik card…
The Government of India has launched the e-Shram Portal for the execution of different social security schemes for the unorganized sector workers. E-Shram is an official website created by the Ministry of Labour and Employment through the Welfare of Workers program and is not a member of the Employee Provident Fund and ESIC scheme.
|Motto||Monitoring the dignity of labor force in India|
The daily wage workers who are not a part of an official company, and don’t get the benefits an actual employee gets. It’s unique identity card, that may issue for these unorganized sector workers through the Shramik Yojana scheme. All benefits under the scheme will only be provided to registered individuals and to get an official card.
The card which also refer to as an e-Shram card issued by the workers who have successfully registered themselves in the portal through the Shramik Yojana scheme.
This does have a unique 12-digit number that may use to recognize and verify the individual worker. There are lists of benefits that are provided to the individual by the government of India, to have them socially equal.
To get a Shramik card, the individual has to get register from the Shramik official portal. Here is the list of documents that may require for applying online.
- Aadhaar Card
- The mobile number linked with Aadhaar Linked
- Active bank account details
- Age Proof Document
To get a Shramik Card, it’s required to register with the e-Shram portal through the below-given process.
e-Shram Portal Registration
- Go to the official website of an e-Shram portal using eshram.gov.in
- Now tap on Register on e-Shram link from the right side of the page
- Wait for the self-registration page to load on your screen
- Enter the Aadhaar Linked mobile number and with the received OTP
- Once verified, fill in your personal details and others as followed
- Fill in communication and as well education details from the below column
- Fill the bank details with an account number and IFSC code
- Click on ‘Self Declaration’ to confirm the details filled
- Who considered an unorganized worker?
Any daily wage worker who earns on daily basis from home or through their self-employment equipment and the other individual who earns on hours basic considered as unorganized workers. They don’t get ESIC or EPF membership for these non-recognized working patterns.
- Is there any eligibility for a Shramik Card?
The unorganized worker who is applying for the Shramik card must be between 16 to 59 years old. Apart from age criteria, there are no other eligibility criteria as individuals already provide their Aadhaar verification.
- Does a Shramik cardholder need to renew it regularly?
Shramik card is a one-time facility provided to the unorganized worker and does not require any renewal process. The individual has to update their account on a regular basis with an account number to keep it active and processed in the government portal.