Delhi citizens can apply NDMC Death Certificate Online, Check the process and apply or print online if required…
New Delhi municipal corporation has divided its municipal corporation into four units based on the tree directions. If you are from Delhi and seek a Death Certificate, need to check application status from NDMC web portal login.
The process of dividing zones is to make work easier. You provide updates to citizens of Delhi state in a quick manner. The processing of the Death Certificate becomes fast through the official portal. The individual can check the status to download within 21 days of the application submission.
The application processing fee may charge NDMC portal for issuing a death certificate, which must pay at time of registration. The record will update, and the same certificate may use to close bank account for any of names of person who died.
If you want to get a Death certificate from the north side of Delhi. You must follow the below steps to get the Death Certificate from New Delhi Municipal Corporation online.
How to Get NDMC Death Certificate Online
- Visit the official website of Delhi Municipal corporation at ndmc.gov.in/default.aspx
- Got to Birth and Death Certificates
- Tap respective search option and tick the box to proceed
- Fill the details as filled in the death certificate when applied
- Click on Submit button and wait for the application
- Make the processing fee payment and let the Application process
- That’s it, NDMC death certificate online for your respective registration number taken. Once it available, SMS may sent to number to collect it from nearest municipal corporation office.
Get NDMC Death Certificate Online with Registration Number
In the above process, you may use the registration number for the Death Certificate from NDMC official website. Here we will let you know how to get the NDMC Death Certificate Online
- Go to the NDMC death certifiate link at eservices.ndmc.gov.in/death
- Enter Registration number and enter date of death
- Fill other details and submit
- Enter captcha and Click on Search
- That’s it, NDMC death certificate appears on screen, Click on download and print.
- Can I get multiple Death Certificates from the NDMC portal?
If a Death certificate by an NDMC official, then they can use the same registration number to represent the Death Certificate. Using this number, multiple copies issued from the NMDC official which you can make use of.
- Is it mandatory to submit a Death Certificate for mutation of property?
If the real owner of property expired, then it is mandatory to issue a Death Certificate to submit in NDMC office. She/ he changes the name of the death person from the nominee. This does process the mutation of property for clear proceedings in the future.
- In how many days NDMC Death Certificate issued?
NDMC Death Certificate may issue within 21 days business working days for the day of submission of application with hospital receipt. The processing fast will include two copies with the original certificate used for reference.
- How to change the name in Death Certificate from NDMC?
In case the name of the person printed wrong in the Death Certificate. Then you must apply through the NDMC official portal for a name change. The official identity proof with correct name has to provide for name change done on Death Certificate at official portal. As well, official reasoning must explain for a change of name.