Sarathi Parivahan online driving license services is live, Apply Learner Licence, Driving Licence, Renew DL, Duplicate DL, Application Status, and more on Sarathi Parivahan Sewa portal at sarathi.parivahan.gov.in…
Driving license is an important document that one must carry while they are driving any type of vehicle on road. Without valid driving license, the traffic police will not allow the vehicle movement as it is against the RTA rules.
The Indian governed to give some easy process to the citizens of India, has initiated the Sarathi Parivahan online website with all information on driving licences.
Through this portal one can apply for the Learning license, Driving License, and different types of license as per the transport vehicle. The licenses type does changes based on the vehicle type that is being driven by the driver on road. Parivahan is one portal for applying for the license or renewal or booking the slot in quick time.
Here is the list of services that are provided through Parivahan to every citizen of India. The listed services may apply online through the official website which may apply through visiting the RTO office.
- Learner Driving License
- Driving License
- Conductor License
- Driving School License
- Appointment for DL related
- Document Upload
- DL fee Submission
- Application Status
- Search Driving License Details
- Option to add a class of Vehicle and Withdraw individual service option.
Sarathi Parivahan Sewa
To get the driving license it is mandatory to check if you’re eligible to apply for the services. As there are certain conditions that an individual should possess to apply for Sarathi Parivahan DL.
Motorcycle without Gear: Any individual who has attained the age of 16 is eligible to apply for a driving license of a motorcycle without gear, where they must attach a consent form from their parents or guardian.
Motorcycle with Gear: Any individual who attained the age of 18 can apply DL for Motorcycle with Gear with their proper and eligible documents.
Commercial License for Transport: An individual is eligible to get a commercial license for transport if they have attained an age of 18 along with holding an LMV license.
Apart from these Age-restricted conditions, there are certain mandatory requirements that must check before applying to Sarathi Parivahan Driving license. The individual must be an Indian, or a Diploma Foreigner, or a Foreigner, or Repatriate, or an Ex-serviceman, or Physically challenged to be eligible for applying for a driving license in India.
Only the eligible candidates can apply for a driving license in India with a valid government-provided identity card.
Documents Required for Parivahan Sarathi DL
If you’re an eligible candidate, then you can move forward to apply for the driving license. Here is the list of documents that you must carry to the RTO office or use in the official portal.
- One passport size photograph
- Signature photo if applying online
- Government Identity Proof Copy as Aadhaar Card, Voter ID Card, Passport, Bank Passbook or PAN Card
- Address Proof Identity Card as Aadhar Card, Driving License, Voter ID Card, electricity Bill or water bill.
How to Apply for Sarathi Parivahan Learning License
In order to get the driving license, the applicant has to apply for the learning license first. Here is the process which will let you apply for a learning license
- Visit the official web portal for online driving licence services at sarathi.parivahan.gov.in/sarathiservice/stateSelection.do
- Tap Driving License Related Services
- Select your State form next page
- In dashboard, click on Learning License option
- Select Application for New Learner License and fill the application form
- Next upload the respective documents and make way to make fee payment
- Once payment successful, your application successfully registered
- Get the Application receipt and move to book the learning License slot.
How to Apply Sarathi Parivahan Driving License Online
The Driving License must apply after the 30 days of issuing of a learning license. This is an actual test that may given by the applicant to get their permanent driving license as follows
- Open Sarathi Parivahan Sewa Portal at https://sarathi.parivahan.gov.in/sarathiservice/stateSelection.do
Go to the Sarathi Parivahan official website with your Learners Licence details
- Select the State
Tap dropdown and select your state to apply for driving licence
- Select Driving licence
Tap on Driving Licence and Click on New Driving License
- Continue to verify
Follow the instruction and click on the Continue tab to verify yourself
- Generate OTP
Click on Generate OTP and Fill OTP to verify the details from application
- Provide Learner Licence Number
Enter learning license and DOB (Date of Birth) details
- Make Payment
Click on OK, and get the Application ready to make Fee payment
- Get Form 1 & 1A
Download Form1 and Form 1A after completing the steps
- Go to Driving Licence Test
That’s it, The Applicant has got their Driving license application ready, and they can use these along with downloaded Forms to appear for the Sarathi Parivahan Driving license test at selected RTO. Slot booking process is similar to the learner license process to select a date for your test.
Sarathi Parivahan Application Status
Have you applied for your license online or by the offline process, then here are some quick steps that you can follow and get the status of your license.
- Visit Sarathi Parivahan official website at sarathi.parivahan.gov.in/sarathiservice/stateSelection.do
- Next click on application Status and then enter your Application number
- Enter the date of birth and then pass the captcha code to click on submit
- The details of the application status updated on screen
- In this manner you will get to know Driving License Application status and based on the status you can make yourself prepared.
How to Reissue Sarathi Parivahan Expired License
The Diving License issued in India will have an expiry date as per the traffic rule regulations. Here is the process that will guide you to reissue the Driving License through online.
- Launch your browser and open the official website at sarathi.parivahan.gov.in/sarathiservice/stateSelection.do
- Next click on Learner License or Driving License form the Menu options
- Select the Expired License option and tap on it to open a new page
- Enter your Application or LL number in respective page with DOB
- Update the details if required and make way to make fee payment
- The Driving license or Learner License expired may reinitiated with the new application number. The applicant has to move to the RTO office after a successful slot booking to appear for the test.
Sarathi Parivahan Important Forms
Here is a list of important forms that use while applying for a license through Parivahan portal. This information will help you with necessary forms to select during your particular license application.
- Form1 for Physical Fitness
- Form1A for Medical certificate
- Form3 for Learner License
- Form8 for Addition of New Class
- Form9 for Driving License
- Form11 for establishment of Motor Driving School
- Is a medical certificate mandatory for applying for a driving License?
A medical certificate is mandatory for applying for any type of driving license. This gives the eligibility for applicants to appear for the test. Only upon submitting the medical form, Sarathi Parivahan driving license may initiated.
- What if I don’t appear for a Driving License after 30 days of LL issue?
As per the rules and regulations of the License, the applicant has to visit RTO with their driving license application after completion of 30 days of their LL issue date. In case the 90 days have passed, then the applicant has to re-issue the driving license with a further validity date to appear for the driving license.
- Can I go and apply for a driving license with an expired LL?
The Regional Transport Authority will print the expiry date on the learning license received by the applicant. Any date beyond that will not consider as a valid LL and the applicant has to re-issue their Learning License and with completion of 30 days period, they should appear for the driving license test.
- Is it require to appear at the RTO for the DL test?
Yes, once your online application submitted, the applicant has to visit RTO with their booked slot timing. The test may give on the track and vehicle provided by the RTO. Only upon passing the driving test in the RTO provided track, the license may issued.
- When will I get my License after completing the DL?
If you have successfully completed the Diving licence, you will get an application with a stamp as a completion report. The actual Driving license may sent to your postal address within 15 days of passing the driving test. Until these, the applicant can show the stamped application during their driving