Citizen online portal Service Plus Bihar (सर्विस प्लस बिहार) comes live | Apply and check the status of different RTPS Bihar (आरटीपीएस बिहार) services online with new process on login with registration…
Service Plus Bihar
Service Plus Bihar (सर्विस प्लस बिहार) well known as RTPS previously was an online service provider for citizens of Bihar through this online portal the government aims to provide all their citizens with government schemes directly from online.
In this way citizens can apply for different schemes for themselves and for their business under the Ministry of Bihar government from online using the service plus the bihar official website.
This portal is an eService platform whose initial services are provided under the right of RTPS which means right to public service act which was developed to provide numerous schemes to every public citizen across Bihar without question asked.
The Online service plus bihar portal might be more inclined towards citizens but the government has also initiated a lot of different schemes for business making the portal schemes available for both citizens and businesses.
In this article, we will go over the services plus Bihar online portal registration, account login, password retrieval process initially. Next, we will learn the step-by-step process for applying different schemes and services through their portal directly.
Service Plus Bihar vs RTPS Bihar
Service Plus Bihar is the newly launched online portal by the Ministry of Bihar under which both citizens and businesses can choose from different government schemes and services to apply online directly. Whereas all the government schemes and services that are available to them are under the RTPS Bihar (आरटीपीएस बिहार).
RTPS stands for Right to Public Services act which was initiated by the Ministry of Bihar in order to ensure every citizen and business is allowed to apply for their preferred scheme or service without any objection, limitation or delay and most importantly everyone can apply from online easily.
In simple words, Service Plus Bihar portal is the online website through which the citizens of Bihar can apply and avail of different RTPS schemes.
eService Bihar RTPS Account Sign Up
Follow the instructions below to learn the quick process to complete your Service plus bihar account registration process.
- Go to the Services Plus Bihar official website from serviceonline.bihar.gov.in
- Click on Citizens Section
- Tap on Register Yourself under dropdown
- Enter your full name, email id, mobile number, password
- Select the state as Bihar and captcha from the image
- Click on the Submit button
- Enter the OTP received on your email id to confirm and activation of the account.
RTPS Service Plus Login
In order for you to make full use of Bihar service plus portal, you will need to learn login process from below instructions.
- Open the services plus bihar portal at serviceonline.bihar.gov.in
- Click on Login button from the top right corner
- Enter your login id and password
- Click on Get OTP
- Enter OTP instead of password
- Provide captcha from the image shown
- Click on the submit button to complete your account login process.
RTPS Bihar Forgot Password
Once you have your account created you might sometimes forget your services plus bihar password and in order to resolve it you can follow the below process to retrieve your password.
- Go to the Services plus bihar website serviceonline.bihar.gov.in
- Click on login button from homepage
- Then you have to click on forgot password button from the login page
- Enter your Login ID and the captcha code from the image, click on submit button
- Then you will receive an OTP on your registered email address, once you enter it click on next
- Now you can reset your password to a new one as per your preference.
RTPS Bihar (आरटीपीएस बिहार) Application Status Track
As you already know, there are dozens of schemes and services under which you can apply. In order to know if the application approved you will need to check its status from the below steps.
- Go to the Services Plus Bihar RTPS official portal from serviceonline.bihar.gov.in
- Under Citizen Section > Click on Track Application Status
- Select an option through Application Reference Number
- Click OTP/Application Details
- Complete the word verification from the image
- Click on the submit button to know your application status from the next page.
Service Plus Bihar Helpdesk – RTPS Grievance
Sometimes you might find yourself having issues with the services plus Bihar platform or some of its features. You might complain, grievance, or an issue needs to resolve and get help from the helpdesk of Service plus Bihar. In order to get any assistance from the portal, you will have to email them at firstname.lastname@example.org
eService Bihar Online Services List
Though the primary services which most of the citizens would like to avail would be RTPS, you can learn about the other acts and their schemes and services from below.
|RTPS Service Department||Service Given|
|General Administration Department||Issuance of Residential Certificate, Caste Certificate, Income Certificate, Income & Asset Certificate for Economically Weaker Section, Issuance of BC / EBC (Non-Creamy Layer) Certificate and OBC (Non-Creamy Layer) Certificate|
|Planning & Development Department||Issuance of Birth Certificate and Death Certificate|
|Labour Resources Department||Application for Bihar State Non-Resident Labour Accident Compensation Scheme|
|Home Department||Issuance of Character Certificate|
Apply Bihar RTPS Services
We know that under RTPS act there are 4 high-level schemes. You can find more than one type of certificate that every eligible citizen can apply for. Before we walk you through the exact application process for all services. You can learn from below instructions and follow to apply for any service from service plus Bihar (सर्विस प्लस बिहार) portal.
How to Apply for Bihar State Migrant Labour Accident Grant Scheme
If any citizen of another state working in Bihar recently met with an accident and has to compensate, then you can apply through this scheme by the name Non-Resident Labour Accident Compensation. Anyone would be compensated once their application has been approved.
- Go to the Services Plus Bihar official portal at serviceonline.bihar.gov.in
- Click on RTPS Services
- Tap on Labour Resources Departmen
- Click on Application for Bihar State Non-Resident Labour Accident Compensation Scheme
- Fill all your details along with government ID proofs, hospital certification uploaded
- Click on I agree checkbox
- Select the department and then complete the word verification
- Next click on the submit button and complete your payment then you will receive your application reference number
How to Apply Issuance of Bihar Character Certificate
The home department of Bihar issues a character certificate defined to provide honorable proof of character for any citizen. You can apply for a bihar character certificate by following the below steps.
- Open Services Plus Bihar official website using serviceonline.bihar.gov.in
- Click on Home Department under Citizen Section
- Tap on Issuance of Character Certificate
- Fill all the details from the page
- Upload a photograph of the applicant and click the I agree checkbox
- Select the Apply to office, and then complete the word certificate given at the bottom
- Click on submit button and now simply complete the payment.
- You will receive an application reference number which may use later to check application status.
Download & Print Certificate at Service Plus Bihar
If you have applied for a set of applications or one which approved to check application status, then you can follow the instructions below to learn how to download and print the certificate from Service Plus Bihar (सर्विस प्लस बिहार) directly.
- Go to the Track Application Status page
- Enter the application reference number and click on submit button
- If application approved, click on save as PDF format
- Save the certificate and you can now print it from the downloaded PDF file.
- How to apply Service Plus Bihar?
In order to apply for any application on Service Plus Bihar (सर्विस प्लस बिहार) online, You will first need to register your account. Go to the Citizen Section and click on RTPS services, select the service you want to apply for. Most of the services listed under RTPS Bihar (आरटीपीएस बिहार). While under other schemes you will find more services that you might want to apply as well.
- How to register in Service Plus Bihar?
In order to register your account with Service Plus Bihar (सर्विस प्लस बिहार), first go to official portal and click on register button from menu section. Then you will have to fill in details such as name, email, number, password and then select your city. Then complete the captcha verification and click on the submit button to complete your service plus bihar account creation.
- Bihar Service Plus caste certificate not working?
Many users find this issue pertaining where they try to apply for caste certificate, but that does not work. Because after filling the page when you click on the submit button the page does not work. This issue generates due to browser cache most of the time. Once you clear your cache and history then it will resolve.
- How to do Bihar Service Plus Jati Download
If you want to download caste certificate or jati certificate from service plus bihar (सर्विस प्लस बिहार), then go to official portal. Click on track application status button, Enter your reference number, Click on Save as PDF to download your jati certificate.
- What to do if getting error Bihar service plus service-disabled temporarily website not working?
If you are facing any issue with Bihar service plus service-disabled temporarily, then you will not able to use the website. It is not working because the website is down due to a server issue. It needs to check after some time because this may fixed in a few hours most of the time.