You may now avail the option for NDMC Birth Certificate Download in online or Print directly in online along with information how to include Child name to the Certificate…
NDMC stands for New Delhi Municipal Council which is the organization responsible for the Municipal activities across New Delhi. They ensure to provide the city citizens with proper electricity, water and collect taxes such property tax, water tax accordingly.
At the same time they also uphold different schemes, NDMC services and processes such as providing birth certificates to the citizens. In this article we will be going over more about the NDMC Birth certificate that someone can acquire from New Delhi Municipal Corporation.
Before we continue on, we provide detailed info in steps about NDMC birth certificate download or print the same from online, and We need to first learn how someone can apply and what meaning does it uphold.
All across India including even New Delhi, NDMC birth certificate are registered by the hospital where the child born. After, the hospital administration will apply for the birth certificate registration online.
At that time, they will provide the child’s parents or guardians with the certificate which holds the registration number. through which you can further find more information about the original certificate.
Once the government receives the information from the respective hospital, they approve it and add it to their database. It is all based on the registration number and upload it online. Now after at least 30 – 45 days, the certificate may issued from NDMC online page.
NDMC Birth Certificate Download
In case, if you are a parent or guardian applied for the birth certificate from the hospital sometime back then you can follow the instructions below to download NDMC birth certificate the original online from official website.
- Open the NDMC official website from here ndmc.gov.in/Default.aspx
- Click Online Service and Birth Certificate
- Provide Registration Details
- Provide Mother name only first three characters in Capital letters
- Select Hospital for Birth Place
- Enter the captcha shown on the image
- Click on Search button to show your child’s birth certificate and Click on it to download and save as PDF or Print NDMC Birth certificate download copy.
How do I get my birth certificate from NDMC?
In case if you have already applied through hospital for your child birth certificate then you should have a primary-issued certificate from the hospital. This will have the registration number which you can use to find out if the original released by NDMC to download.
NDMC Birth Certificate Online Check
You can easily check any birth certificate if you have the certificate registration number, date of birth, gender, father name, mother name.
- Visit the NDMC website
- Click on Online Services.
- Select Birth Certificate
- enter these details as asked
- click on search to find out the birth certificate online.
NDMC Birth Certificate Online Name Addition
You can include your child name in the birth certificate by visiting the NDMC birth certificate online name addition portal to register your desired name for your child as a legal document
- Go to the portal https://eservices.ndmc.gov.in/nameinclusion/
- Click on the I agree button.
- Enter the details.
- Click on search to find the original birth certificate first.
- Tap on edit button to make changes to the birth certificate name as required.
- Click on Save button and you have now included your name in the NDMC birth certificate.
What is the contact number for NDMC birth certificate office?
In case if you want help regarding NDMC birth certificate then you can call customer support team at 1533. This is 24*7 toll free number.