Pensioner life certificate is mandatory to submit every year, do check how to submit life certificate for pensioners using different ways in online and offline…
The Pensioner Life Certificate is an important document that needs to be uploaded in time to ensure that every benefit of the Pensioner will reach their footsteps, and in view of these pandemic situations, the online submission of the Pensioner Life Certificate has been seen hike and purple have happily adopted the online scheme.
There is a traditional method which is to walk to the branch or your respective Pension provider office for submission, else one can use the online process which can be done if you have your Aadhar linked with a mobile number.
The online application once submitted through Aadhar UIDAI, will be sent to the respective Pension office for an extension.
Life Certificate for Pensioners
The Pensioner certificate can be submitted the traditional way by visiting the branch or online, and here we bring you different ways to get submitted.
Submit Pensioner Life Certificate Offline
Anyone who wants to get their Pensioner certificate submitted, needs to visit the branch with the following instructions.
- Locate your nearest branch and make a visit during business hours
- Get the Pensioner certificate application form and get it filled
- Submit your documents along with the Form to the Bank executive
- Provide your Aadhaar Number, Mobile Number, PPO number
- As wealth account number to be submitted with the form
That’s it, your Application for the Pensioner will be submitted and will be processed as per your documents provided, and the status can be viewed by investing in the branch or a successful SMS will be sent to your registered mobile number.
Life Certificate Online
If you want to get your Pensioner certificate submitted online, then you can use the process to get your documents updated online, and Pensioner LC can be uploaded online, and it is a must to have your mobile number registered with your account.
How to Submit Life Certificate for Pensioners Online
- Visit the online website for your respective Banks Pensioner certificate link
- Use the link and open the Pensioner Application form online
- Make sure you have your Aadhar Number update with your Mobile number
- Entry the Aadhar OTP for verification and provide other details
- Once the details are filed, click on the submit button to proceed
That’s it, your Pensioner certificate for your respective bank branch online website will be submitted, and the application number will be displayed which you can note to track your status and keep a record of your submission.
Life Certificate Submission on UMANG App
- Open and Login to UMANG App
- Go to Jeevan Pramaan
- Click Generate Life Certificate
- Enter Aadhaar Number
- Provide Registered Mobile Number
- Click Generate OTP
- Validate OTP
- Connect Biometric Fingerprint Scanner to mobile and select the device
- Click Next
- Ente Pensioner Details (PPO number, Name as per Aadhaar, Type of Pension, Sanction Authority and others)
- Tick the authorization
- Click Scan Finger
- On successful authentication, your pensioner life certificate will be successfully registered and shown on the screen
- Click ok to complete and exit or Click Save as PDF to download the submitted digital certificate.
Pensioner Life Certificate through Doorstep App
The Pensioner certificate can also be submitted through the online application which is brought to the mobile devices, get the steps followed to use the doorstep banking app for your Pensioner certificate submission.
- Get the Doorstep Banking App downloaded and installed on your device
- Launch the app and then select your respective Bank from the drop down
- Now place your request for Doorstep service
- here enter your account number of pension account to get it verified
- Charges for Doorstep will show on screen and click onto move further
- Get the amount paid to avail the service form this application
- Once payment done, an agent will be assigned for your doorstep verification
- The agent will reach your address and get your certificate submitted
That’s it! This process is easier if you don’t want to mess with your different banking Pensioner certificate submission links, as the agent does come and is sure to get your verification done in time.
Why is Pensioner Life Certificate submission important?
As every Pensioner does have an eligible prison and as well their respective pension provider does need valid details to provide the benefits, and thus every year one should ensure to show their Pensioner certificate such that their series will not be stopped or else benefits under pension scheme will not be applied.
Is Pensioner Life Certificate submission safe in home?
The submission can be done online and if you feel not sure to submit it, then you can get the doorstep visit by the respective bank agent to get your Pensioner certificate Submitted and get your verification SMS as a confirmation.
Does Pensioner Life Certificate in branch chargeable?
No, only the doorstep agent will charge you for submission of the Pensioner Life Certificate, and the application form will be provided form the bank and one can fill their duties at same time to get their details updated for future.