Do you know how to reset the login password of NDMC web portal ndmc.gov.in, Here is the new process to generate new password for registered user of NDMC using registered mobile number in simple steps…
Hope that you have got to see your pay slip successfully for the respective month, and If your unable to login after registration to NDMC portal, then it will be a direct issue with your password.
So have a look at quick password reset option allowed, thus NDMC Payslip login password can be changed through online only and no requirement to reach the department office.
- Firstly visit the ndmc.gov.in official NDMC Portal
- Let the page get loaded and then click on Employee Corner
- Click on Pay Slip option and then click on Forgot Password or login directly at online.ndmc.gov.in
- Now you will see columns to enter your Employee code and Captcha Code
- Enter this details and then you will be asked to Generate OTP option
- Enter the OTP generated in your mobile number and click on Validate Button
- Once your password is validated, a new page of Password Recover will be opened
- In this New Tab, enter your New Password Twice and confirm it
- That’s it! NDMC Pay Slip password for respective Employee Code is now changed, and thus use this changed password to login into portal using the above NDMC Payslip Login process.
- How to reset NDMC Password without Mobile Number?
Employee who has just forgotten their password for their respective employee code from the employee portal, If employer hasn't registered their mobile, then they need to re-register their mobile number from registration option, and else employee need to visit local department and submit an application form to register mobile number.