Check TNEB bill status before or after payment, check the status online, and get your electricity bill account summary anytime from anywhere at the tnebnet.org web portal…
The Tamilnadu electricity board which stands TNEB has pivoted away and made digitization their priority by allowing their customers to make payments online and do a lot more tasks online rather than visiting the offline offices.
In this context, the TNEB has made the online portal with the name Tamilnadu Generation and Distribution Corporation Limited i.e, TANGEDCO through which users will be allowed to not only pay for electricity bills but can also check there for payment status on the bill, create their account to be able to access the previous bills paid.
TNEB Bill Status Online
So if you have made a recent TNEB online payment for the TNEB bills then you might want to know if the payment has been completed and all your dues are paid, but in order for you to do that, you will have to check the TNEB bill status online by following the below steps.
Method 1 – Check Account Summary
This method allows you to access your account summary which provides you information regarding the bills paid, dues and more information that will help you understand if your previous bill payment has been completed thus allowing you to check your bill status.
- Open the Account summary page for TNEB from here http://tneb.tnebnet.org/newlt/menu3solar1.html
- Through this page you will have to choose your region from the drop-down menu first, then enter your service number and your mobile number
- Enter the captcha code from the image and then click on the proceed option and your account summary will be shown online
Method 2 – Check Bill status through TANGEDCO
In this method, you can make use of the Tamilnadu Generation and Distribution Corporation Limited (TANGEDCO) official website to check your bill status as shown in the below steps.
- Open the TANGEDCO official website from here https://www.tangedco.gov.in/
- And then under the billings details, you have to click on the bill status option and this will redirect you to their bill status checking page at http://tneb.tnebnet.org/newlt/consbillstatus.html
- You need to enter all the details and then click on the proceed button which will show your bills and their status
Can I check my TNEB Bill status directly for each bill?
No, as of now there is no feature or option that allows any Tamilnadu citizen to check their TNEB bill status for each bill directly, and that is why in the above methods you will be able to access all the bills summary at once and then through that page, you can access individual bill summaries allowing you to check each bill status.