TNEB online payment now available on quick pay or with registered login or with mobile pay, make your payment online with any mode and avoid late fee or disconnection…
Tamil Nadu Electric Board was formally formed in 1957 and it has now got over 300 Lakhs customers in the state, and the company provides electricity to every consumer in the state through their different line and power rules, and as per the usage of the electricity, the TNEB does generate an electricity bill for your provided electric meter.
The bill is generated every month by an executor of TNEB, who visits and scans the electric meter through their billing machine.
The charges will be different for every 100 units used and mostly the price does increase as you increase using the 100 unit’s slab, and as per the regulation, the payment asked by Tamil Nadu Electric Board must be paid on the same month before due date to have hassle free connection.
TNEB Online Payment
Here 99employee.com brings you steps to pay your TNEB online payment for your electric meter bills, and there are various methods you can use to pay your bill and clear the TNEB dues as a registered portal user or by using unregistered login (Quick Pay).
This is an easy way to pay your bill from the Tamil Nadu Generation and Distribution Corporation Limited, and this is an official website of Tamil Nadu Electricity Board and it does provide a direct link for paying bills.
- Visit the official website of TANGEDCO at tangedco.gov.in
- Click on PAY Online with Registration or Without Registration
- For Registered user,
- enter your username along with password and click on the Login button
- View your electricity Bill by tapping on the My Bills option
- Select the respective bill and make the payment
- For Unregistered User
- Go to Quick Pay at https://www.tnebnet.org/qwp/qpay
- Enter your consumer number, mobile number, and email id (optional)
- Provide the text code shown and Click Quick Pay
- Select the payment mode and proceed with payment
- Make sure you provide your payment details and click on submit to complete the payment.
- That’s it, once the payment has been successful, an SMS from Tamil Nadu Electric Board will be sent to your registered mobile number with a successful message.
TANGEDCO does also provides a mobile application, which makes consumers easier to pay the bills by their easy registration process, so make sure you get registered with your account details for an easy process.
TNEB Online Bill Payment App
- Install TANGEDCO mobile app from Google Play Store or Apple Store
- Click on the Login button to access the service
- Tap Quick Pay and then wait for bills to show
- Select Due bill and click on the Payment option to clear the dues
- Provide your details and Submit your transaction with the payment type used
- Once your transaction has been completed a confirmation SMS will be sent to your number.
TNEB Bill Payment Offline
In case you wish to make the payment of your Tamil Nadu Electric Board electric bill offline, then you can go to the TNEB offic3e and pay your bills through a hand cash process.
- Locate the nearest TNEB office and visit the same office with your printed Bill
- Here you need to provide the TNEB provided Bill for your electric meter
- As well provide the Hand cash for amount and wait for bills to be paid
- The executive will make the payment from their side and once the Bill has been paid, you will get an offline payment receipt for your reference. As well the SMS confirmation will be sent to your TNEB registered mobile number.
Tamil Nadu Electricity Board Bill
The board of Tamil Nadu Electric Board will arrange an electric meter for every consumer on their property, and the property type might be open or constructed when the electric meter has been arranged. Using the same electric meter the connection to your house appliance will be provided and a bill will be generated on your usage.
The bill will be generated in the first week of every month and it is asked to make payment before the end of the 3rd week of the month, and making the payment clear in the same month will avoid penalty and extra service charges.
The units utilized by the consumer will have a different slab, as the units utilized to increase the rate per units will also change, and the entire calculation will be done through the electric bill machine and based on these and Bill having your meter number will be provided, where the users can check the bills in advance at TNEB bill calculator.
Can I use different payments for making Tamil Nadu Electric Board Bill Payment?
Yes, the TNEB online payment service is available in different bill payment applications and websites. As per your convenience, you can make the payment and get the receipt for your reference. There is no restriction in using the Bill Payment online Application, instead, it is asked to make payment before the due date to avoid the penalty.
How to Change my Address in Tamil Nadu Electric Board?
To change your address in your electric meter, you need to visit the TNEB office in your area. You need to provide the application form along with supporting documents to the respective office and get the address changed for your Tamil Nadu Electric Board provided electric meter.
How to Avoid Tamil Nadu Electric Board Penalty?
The penalty will be added to the electric Bill that is generated on your electric meter, and the amount which is extra will be added to your next month’s bill and customers need to pay the total due to clear your details. Paying bills before the due date of every month will avoid a penalty on your bill.
Can TNEB Bill Payment be cancelled?
No, once a bill has been paid through TNEB online payment portal or Application or any bill payment App towards the Tamilnadu Electric Board bill payment, it cannot be cancelled and refunded.