KSFE Online Payment now available, Know the benefits of KSFE chitty online payment, prize lists, Check how to download KSFE payment receipt, required documents of KYC and Finally Sugama Deposit Scheme…
Kerala State Financial Enterprises Limited, known as KSFE is one of the famous non-Banking financial institution. It is completely under the control of Kerala State Government. KSFE established on 6th November 1969 at Thrissur with capacity of 45 employees, 10 branches and paid up capital of 2 lakhs. As today, it is one of the top profit-making public sector company of Kerala Government.
|Name of the Service||KSFE|
|Applicable||Only for Keralites in and outside Kerala.|
|Toll Free Number||18004253455|
|Online Mode||Available for Payment of Chitty, Loan, New Chits, and to download Previous Receipts|
|Email Address||Mail at ksfe.com|
|Grievances to post online||ksfe.com/grievance-redressal|
|For Queries on payment||ecollection@ ksfe.com|
KSFE Online Payment
Follow these steps to complete KSFE chitty payment through online.
- Visit official site of KSFE
Open any browser and go through this link ksfe.com
- Click on Pay Online
Tap on Pay Online present at top right corner of page to open ksfeonline.com
- Tap on Pay Chitty
Now click on Pay Chitty present on next page
- Enter required details
Provide your all details such as branch, chitty number, class and division
- Fill code and Click on Search
Enter the code from image and tap on Search button after filling all details carefully
- Verify the chitty details carefully
All details will be displayed on screen with payment details
- Complete payment with any payment mode
Finally complete your payment choosing any payment mode
Like this you can clear payment for loans also following similar steps by selecting Pay Loan option at home page available in KSFE online payment page.
Aim of KSFE
- To work as a well grounded organization for providing best financial services to the public.
- Set up more branches in areas earlier vanished for getting closer to public by their services.
- To present their services significantly also financially to public as well as State government.
- Also promote people to set standards for conducting chits.
Benefits KSFE Chitty
- KSFE Bhadratha Smart Chitty 2021 is new scheme with duration 1st July 2021 to 28th February 2022.
- It provides services at State, Regional as well as Branch level with many benefits.
- Loan facility for buying laptops and household goods.
- Chitty loan upto 50% off for non-prized customers
- Accountability of upto 25 lakhs for sudden death of any prized customer.
Prize list of KSFE Bhadratha Smart Chitty
- 1st prize – TATA EVXZ + LUX electric car (or) 18 lakhs cash
- Region level prize – Hero electric bike(for 61 numbers) or 50,000 cash
- Regional level prize – Acer/HP laptops(for 122 numbers) or 25,000 cash
- Branch level prize – GOLD coin of 1 or 2 grams for 1 or 2 people in chitty
Required documents to complete KYC
For Non-Resident Keralite(NRKs) outside India
- National/Labour ID of residing country
For NRKs within India
- Aadhar/Voter ID
- Address proof
How to Download Previous Transaction Receipt of KSFE
Download your KSFE online payment receipt and keep it safe for future references. Follow below steps to download payment receipt.
- Open any browser and go through this link https://ksfeonline.com/
- Click on download option under previous receipt bar
- Choose your product as chitty or loan or go through directly providing payment reference number
- Provide the required details as per selected product
- Fill the code from the image shown in box
- Click on Get Receipt option to download KSFE online payment receipt
How to View New Chits
Chits are different from one district to other and one branch to other. Check new chits of your nearest branch by following these steps.
- Open official website of KSFE or go through this link https://ksfe.com/
- Click Pay Online option at top right corner
- Tap on view details under New Chits category
- Provide your district and nearest branch
- Fill code from the image and tap on Search
- Now you cam view recent chitties provide by bank and select one or more as per your comfort
KSFE Sugama Deposit Scheme
- It is one of the best scheme of KSFE and scheme is more comparable to Savings Bank Deposit in banks
- But it has higher interest rate as compared to banks
- It is offering an interest rate of 5.5%
- Moreover Sugama is a safe transaction scheme for chitty installments repayment, deposit interest withdrawals
Can we Gain money from KSFE Chits?
KSFE is special financial way with benefits of both investment and advance. It is harmless as it works under state government of Kerala and follow Central Chit Fund Act 1982. The monthly installment can ranges from 1000 to 5 lakhs for KSFE chits.
What is Requirement of Age to Join Chits of KSFE?
Subscriber must be above 18 years old to join any of the Chit scheme in KSFE.
Is it Useful to take Multi-Division Chitty?
It is a unique chit that there is a chance for subscriber of getting full amount of chit every month. It is classified into four divisions. There is no chance risk by taking Multi division chitty.