Register for SSO ID as citizen or employee or other, Login to SSO Rajasthan (Single Sign Portal) eMitra account to maintain one digital login identity for all applications…
SSO stands for Single Sign On and SSO Rajasthan for any citizen to create their digital identity. According to their official website, more than 18672702 identities have been create from their official website as of 13/04/2020.
There are different benefits of being a part of this online platform out of which the primary one is to be under the Jan Aadhaar scheme and benefits.
Along with that you can also get benefits from schemes such as Bhamashah but before you do, you have to create your account and in the below guide we have explained the exact steps you need to follow, and if any queries, you may contact SSO customer care.
SSO ID Registration
SSO Rajasthan login requires some essential for anyone eligible for Rajasthan SSO login registration, Have a look at detail steps
- Open SSO Rajasthan web portal
Browse sso.rajasthan.gov.in/register for registration
- Choose the type of registration
Click Citizen or Udyog or Govt Employee as per your profile
- Select the Type of Document
Choose and Tap anyone document as per profile
Citizen: Select Jan Aadhaar / Bhamashah / Aadhaar / Facebook / Google
Udyog: Udhyog Aadhaar, BRN
Employee: SIPF (Government Employee)
- Enter the details
Provide the document details and mobile number as per requirement
- Click Next and Enter email address
Tap the Next button, Enter email address and Confirm to send your user id email
- Click on the Link send
Tap on clickable link on your email and enter your user SSO ID
- Provide the Passwords
Enter the new desired SSO login password and confirm the same password
- Enter your mobile number
Provide your active mobile number and check email address
- Click Register
Tap on Register and OK at Alert box to complete the SSO ID registration process
- Open SSO Rajasthan Portal at sso.rajasthan.gov.in
- Enter Digital Identity (SSOID or Username) issued
- Provide Password
- Enter Captcha Code
- Click Login to access the digital services of Rajasthan Government
There is no worry, if you have lost your email or message containing your SSO ID, as you have successfully registered with SSO mobile app, because you can release your Registered SSO login ID with following some basic steps through SMS or using online web portal
SSO ID लॉगिन Retreive on SMS
- Open your registered mobile screen
- Send an SMS to 9223166166 to retrieve your SSO ID as shown below
|Syntax||SMS Sent to|
SSO Rajasthan लॉगिन Retreive Online
- Open Rajasthan SSO web portal
- Browse and Open sso.rajasthan.gov.in/signin
- Tap on Forgot my Digital Identity (SSOID)
- Select your role (Must Select the Citizen/ Udyog/ Government employee form list)
- Tap on appropriate User option and enter the required details
- Click Next to go to the verification page
- Enter mobile number
- Your account may verify and SSOID will sent to mobile number (If already registered, you will receive your SSOID in quick time)
How to Get SSO Rajasthan App Forgotten Password
If you have forgotten your SSOID login Password, then you can follow these basic steps to reset it, so make sure you have your registered email ID or mobile number along identity to reset the SSO Login forgot password through SMS or web portal by visiting the process predefined for user sake.
SSO ID Merge – सिटिज़न SSOID को कैिे मर्ज/ विलय करें
- Open Rajasthan SSO Login portal link at sso.rajasthan.gov.in/signin
- Login to SSO portal (duplicate account) with your user and password
- Click on Edit Profile on Top to open Update Profile
- Tap on Deactive Account
- Click Yes on dialog box (Are you sure to deactive the account)
- Select the Terms and Click Accept
- Enter Active Login ID and Password to merge and Click Yes.
- Click OK on Alert dialog box
- Why my SSO ID details on my contact details?
Make sure you use a active Gmail, Facebook or Aadhar account to verify to get your registration SSO ID back.
- Will i deactivate multiple SSO ID?
First login to duplicate Rajasthan emitra SSO ID and click on edit profile to deactivate duplicate ID and to merge with existing Single Sign On.
- Why to register with SSO Rajasthan?
Rajasthan is a large state and in order to make sure every citizen receives the benefits, and that is why the Chief Minister of Rajasthan has created the SSO Rajasthan. In this online platform, the citizens will be allowed to avail the cards and the features associated with them such as Jan Aadhaar Card, Aadhar Card ID registration, UAN Number, BRN – Business Register Number and Bhamashah Card as well.
- Can i get SSO ID without registration to any category?
At present, it is not possible to any category, all citizens, employee, employer or anyone can register at web portal or app at first, then only will allow to get access on Rajasthan Single Sign On portal.
- Can i retrieve my SSO login id on any mobile number or without mobile?
The mobile number which may given at the time Rajasthan SSO ID registration must be in active status. Without registered mobile number or other not allowed to retrieve SSOID login.
- What is the benefit of SSO Rajasthan?
All the services which we have taken about in Rajasthan, can access through SSOID login directly which is a much easier task rather than remembering all the different user ID and password for all other services. It is Single Sign On for all digital services of Rajasthan.
- Can Business register for Rajasthan SSO?
Yes, all types of businesses can register in this platform and in order for them to register they have to use any of the required documents such as Udhyog Aadhaar or BRN number ID.