Specified process about how to get FCI pay slip is mentioned, Get the new salary slip for the required month if you are a working employee in Food Corporation of India, Just follow the process and get your required on priority and check your FCI employee income details mentioned…
FCI is termed as an important origination of Indian Government, as they serve India Food Security forum, and Food Corporation of India is listed in the PSU sector company and employment under this is of high value, where the candidates need to go through a strict process of employment to get employed in FCI.
The new FCI Pay Scales of employees are relatively less when compared to other PSU but many prefer it as a prestigious job title, and the process to get Food Corporation of India Pay Slip is fully offline and the employees associated with this Public Sector Unit must follow an offline process to get their Pay Slip.
As the official website of Food Corporation of India is not yet updated with Pay Slip link, and we will update as and when online portal launched, so it is required for FCI employees to follow the guide given below to get salary slip.
Requirements for Food Corporation of India Pay Slip
Anyone who is willing to get their respective FCI Pay Slip must have below listed points for sure, as without valid documents Payslip will not be issued.
- Individual must be employed to FCI on regular basic
- Employee should have their Employee ID issued
- Should have their Department Code and Area of working
FCI Pay Slip Download
Salary Slip is proof of employee salary for a month along with all required details, and here 99employee.com let you, how an employee can get their Food Corporation of India Pay Slip for any respective month.
- Visit your Nearest FCI Department Office or reach your Administrative Head Office
- Employee need to reach to Account Section in Admin office
- Here, employee should fill an application form to get their respective month Pay Slip
- Provide your Name, Employee ID, Departed Code and other information asked
- Once the form is submitted, Respective Admin Office employee will issue your Pay Slip
FCI employees can request for any month’s Pay Slip using this form and automatically the current month Pay Slip of every individual employee will be available to collect.
Is FCI Manager is a gazetted Officer?
Working Officers under State Government and Central Government are segregated as Non-Gazetted or Gazetted officers, where FCI manager is not given any authority or termed as Gazetted Officer.
Do FCI employee Get PF Contribution?
Yes, As Food Corporation of India is a government PSU sector, the employees serving in this organization will have all facilities including PF deduction.