Specified process of FCI pay slip for February 2024 is mentioned, Get new salary slip for the required month if you are a working employee in Food Corporation of India. Just follow the process and get your FCI Pay slip required on priority for employee income details mentioned…
FCI termed as an important origination of Indian Government. FCI serve India Food Security forum, and Food Corporation of India listed in the PSU sector company. Employment under this is of high value, where the candidates need to go through a strict process of employment to get employment in FCI.
The new FCI Pay Scales of employees are relatively less when compared to other PSU but many prefer it as a prestigious job title, and the process to get Food Corporation of India Salary Slip is online now and the employees associated with this Public Sector Unit must follow the online and offline process to get their Pay Slip.
As the official website of Food Corporation of India updated with Pay Slip link in new FCI HRMS portal as FCI employee corner to cater the best. We will update as and when online portal launches, so FCI employees may follow the guide to get salary slip.
Requirements for Food Corporation of India Pay Slip
Anyone who is willing to get their respective FCI Pay Slip must have below listed points for sure, as without valid documents Payslip will not issued.
- Individual must employed to FCI on regular basic
- Employees should have their Employee ID issued
- Should have their Department Code and Area of working
Salary Slip is proof of employee salary for a month along with all required details. Here 99employee.com let you, how an employee can get their Food Corporation of India Pay Slip for any respective month.
FCI Pay Slip Download
FCI employees can request for any month’s Pay Slip as per latest or revised FCI Pay Scales of the financial year. By using this, the current month’s Pay Slip with FCI employee details for individual employee to collect on hands.
- Download and Install FCI HRMS mobile app
- Login to Splash with your employee ID or MPIN
- Click on Salary
- Tap on Salary Details
- Select Month of the Year
- Find the salary details generated for the month on the screen
- Click Download Slip to get the FCI salary slip
How to Check Retirement Benefits of FCI Employee
FCI employee may check the retirement benefits anytime in online through FCI HRMS mobile app in simple steps
- Login to your FCI HRMS mobile app
- Click Salary
- Tap on Benefits
- Find Gratuity and Pension amount along with Retirement Gratuity and Leave encashment with total retirement benefits on screen.
How to Get FCI salary slip manually
- Visit your Nearest FCI Department Office or reach your Administrative Head Office
- Employee need to reach to Account Section in Admin office
- Here, employee should fill an application form to get their respective month Pay Slip
- Provide your Name, Employee ID, Departed Code and other information asked
- Once the form submitted, Respective Admin Office employee will issue your FCI Salary Slip
Is FCI Manager a gazetted Officer?
Working Officers under State Government and Central Government segregates as Non-Gazetted or Gazetted officers. FCI manager not given any authority as Gazetted Officer.
Also Read: IDA Rates
Do FCI employee Get PF Contribution?
Yes, the Food Corporation of India is a government PSU sector. The employees serving in this organization will have all facilities including PF deduction.