Download JK Pay Slip online with or without login at jkpaysys.gov.in and also at jkcpis.nic.in for November 2023. Print JK payslip directly at jkpaysys salary slip portal for for any month in this financial year…
To Strength the Finance Department of Jammu Kashmir State, the Centralized Personnel information system designed. It allows state government employees to check payslip online along with their basic employment details.
It is required that you have to register with CPIS portal and receive the employee unique identification number to get download JK Pay Slip.
This online system of jkpaysys reduced much manual work and defines a clear process to disburse salaries to different government departments.
Jammu and Kashmir State government aims to assign a unique Employee identification number which terms as a username. This can let the specific user access the employee page in CPIS and download the latest payslip.
JK Pay Slip
- Open jkcpis.nic.in, which will take you to the Centralized Personnel Information System website portal page
- Find Login Box at the right side of the home page
- Enter your Username followed by the password associated
- Enter the verification code as shown inbox
- Click on the login button
- The details will provide and read by CPIS database to load and taken to the employee respective page having employee details
- Select Payslip option and which need to select
- Select Year and Month from the dropdown
- Click on Generate
- That’s it, the selected month JK payslip through the CPS portal may display on your screen, and this JK Pay slip may download to your device for further reference.
JKPaysys Salary Slip
Now download Jkpaysys salary slip anytime online using simple steps as mentioned in JKCPIS login as mentioned in simple steps.
Due to changes, JKPaysys may withdrawn the option to download salary slip and allows DDO of JKPaySys to provide the pay bill preparation, DA Arrears, Bonus Arrears, encashment and more through JkPaysys portal.
JK Payslip Requirements
To get download of JK Pay slip, every employee must have got the below-listed points. Else CPIS will not allow unauthorized users to access the employee login page.
- Username received after successfully Employee Registered for Jammu Kashmir CPIS Login
- The password delivered in the same mail of registration
- Email ID which may register with CPIS portal.
Can I change my Jammu & Kashmir Employee Registered Email ID?
Yes, if you have any issue with your current registered email address, then employee can request to re-register a new Email address with your account. The email may sent to firstname.lastname@example.org which is the official CPIS email ID. It is requesting details and adding all your employee details in support for verification.
Email Not Found in the Common Pool or Department?
If you have searched your Jammu & Kashmir Employee ID and have not found it in the Common Pool or Department, then an email may sent to email@example.com with employee Name and Date of birth for addition.
Can JKPaysys Pay Slip be edited?
No, it is not possible, the employee payslip generated from the Jammu & Kashmir CPIS portal JKCPIS is in regards to employee attendance and work done for a month, where edit option for jkpaysys pay slip is only access to accounts DDOs and employees don’t have any edit access on it.