Download JKPaysys payslip online with or without login at jkpaysys.gov.in and also at jkcpis.nic.in. Print JK payslip directly for the month in financial year…
Get Jammu Kashmir employee payslip download in this guide. It is required that you have to register with CPIS portal and receive the employee unique identification number.
To Strength the Finance Department of Jammu Kashmir State, the Centralized Personnel information system designed. It allows state government employees to check payslip online along with their basic employment details.
This online system of jkpaysys has reduced much manual work and defines a clear process to disburse the salaries to different government departments. Jammu and Kashmir State government aims to assign a unique Employee identification number which terms as a username. This can let the specific user access the employee page in CPIS and download the latest payslip.
Jammu Kashmir Employee Payslip Requirements
To get a download, Jammu Kashmir employee payslip, every employee must have got the below-listed points, and else CPIS will not allow unauthorized users to access the employee Login page.
- Username received after successfully Employee Registered for Jammu Kashmir CPIS Login
- The password delivered in the same mail of registration
- Email ID which may register with CPIS portal
How to Download Jammu Kashmir Employee Payslip at JKCPIS
- Open jkcpis.nic.in, which will take you to the Centralized Personnel Information System website portal page
- Find Login Box at the right side of the home page
- Enter your Username followed by the password associated
- Enter the verification code as shown inbox
- Click on the login button
- The details will provide and read by CPIS to load and taken to the employee respective page having employee details
- Select Payslip option and which need to select
- Select Year and Month from the dropdown
- Click on Generate
- That’s it, the selected month Jammu and Kashmir employee payslip through the CPS portal may display on your screen, and this can download to your device for further reference.
Now download Jkpaysys salary anytime online using simple steps, Just get your employee number and download the required payslip as per the new process
- Go to jkpaysys.gov.in/salaryslip.aspx
Open the web portal jkpaysys.gov.in in recommended chrome browser
- Enter Employee Code
Provide the correct employee code allotted by Jammu Kashmir Government
- Provide First Name
You must enter your first name as per your employer records
- Select Financial Year and Month
You must select any required financial year from 2015 and the required month of that FY from drop down
- Enter Verification code
Must enter the correct verification code, if gets any confusion, may refresh to enter another
- Click Submit
Get you payslip displays on your screen and print or download as per the requirement.
- Can I change my Jammu & Kashmir Employee Registered Email ID?
Yes, if you have any issue with your current registered email address, then anytime an employee can request to re-register a new Email address with your account. The email should be sent to email@example.com the official CPIS email ID with the requesting details and adding all your employee details in support for verification.
- Email Not Found in the Common Pool or Department?
If you have searched your Jammu & Kashmir Employee ID and have not found it in the Common Pool or Department, then an email should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org with employee Name and Date of birth for addition.
- Can Jammu & Kashmir Employee Pay Slip be edited?
No, the employee payslip generated from the Jammu & Kashmir CPIS portal JKCPIS is in regards to employee attendance and work done for a month, where edit option for Payslip is only access to accounts DDOs and employees don’t have any edit access on it.