Do find the predefined new registration and login process at Centralized Personnel Information System (CPIS) portal for Jammu Kashmir employee HRMS allowing employee to download salary slips, check profile and more…
The State Government of Jammu & Kashmir has initiated this Centralized Personnel Information system to bring all employee profiles as well office profiles in one database as HRMS Login, where the departments spread all over the state of Jammu & Kashmir manage their data in CPIS portal making it easier to update their details in case transfer, retirement or promotion.
A unique employee identification number is being assigned to every employee from all departments to mark them for easier reference while disburse of Salary and other employee services, and the communication of the CPIS portal is all being through email and thus every employee is advised to check their emails regularly for any updates or services.
To go to the CPIS website for Jammu Kashmir State Government employee, you need to get yourself registered first, the bellow registration and login process of employee ID takes after getting your email registered, so follow these details steps to get your User ID and Password for CPIS website.
How to Sign Up for Jammu Kashmir Employee HRMS Portal
- Visit the Jammu Kashmir Employee CPIS official website jkcpis.nic.in
- Click on Employee Register from the Login option of page
- Get your email Registered with CPIS by select Email Register
- Enter your Employee ID, Date of Birth and PAN number / Aadhaar Number (as per employment records)
- Now Enter the Verification Code shown in blue box above
- Click on Submit button
- Now an Email verification will be sent your Registered Email Address, to verify the email address
- Now open jkcpis.nic.in and Click on Employee Register from Main Home Page
- Enter your Employee ID followed by Email address registered
- Enter the verification code as shown in box and click on Submit Button
- After Successfully verification of Employee ID, the detailed User ID and Password will be sent to the same email once the based on your provided inputs.
To get access to various HRMS activities like download Pay Slip, employees associated with Jammu & Kashmir state must visit the CPIS website, and here are easier steps that can guide you to login and access the employee through CPIS portal.
How to Login to Jammu & Kashmir HRMS (CPIS) Portal
- Open jkcpis.nic.in for CPIS portal page
- Enter your Username followed by your respective password under Login Section
- Enter the Captcha Code as shown in the box
- Click on Login button and wait for a while to get page reloaded for which employee associated with your account will be displayed now
- Check your Personal Information and Salary details as well
Note:- The Password to be used to access the portal must not be shared with anyone as it is precisely linked with your unique user id linked to your employee records.
- How to remove duplicate Jammu & Kashmir Employee ID from CPIS portal?
Employees who have duplicate employee ID associated with their account, need to send an email form Official ID of DDO to email@example.com, and the details about the two IDs need to be mentioned first and should suggest which ID to be deleted as well, and this Mail should not be sent from employee ID which will be marked as Null and ignored.
- Does Jammu & Kashmir CPIS portal require Mobile Number?
At present, as the CPIS portal is designed it only requires a verified email ID of an employee which is associated with their accounts, and thus Mobile number registration is not required to access or login into Jammu & Kashmir Employee Portal rather having an email registered to account.
- Can Non-Government Employees get their Pay Slip from CPIS Portal?
The CPIS portal is all assigned to State Government employment working with Jammu & Kashmir in various departments, and any non-government employee who is working for a contract basis must reach the Department office to get their payslip and other employee related information.