Let you know how to get the Jammu & Kashmir employee payslip download in this guide, and thus it is required that you have registered with CPIS portal and have received the employee unique identification number.
To Strength the Finance Department of Jammu & Kashmir State, the Centralized Personnel information system has been designed which allows state government employees to check salary slip online along with their basic employment details.
This online system has reduced much manual work and defined a clear process to disburse the salaries to different government departments, where Jammu & Kashmir State government has aimed to assign a unique Employee identification number which is termed as username that can let specific user access the employee page in CPIS and get their latest payslip downloaded
Requirements to Download Jammu & Kashmir Employee Payslip
To get the Payslip downloaded from Jammu & Kashmir Employee, every employee must have got the below listed points to be met, and else CPIS will not allow unauthorized users to access the employee Login page.
- Username received after successfully Employee Registered
- Password to be received in same mail of registration
- Email ID to be registered with CPIS portal
How to Download Jammu & Kashmir Employee Payslip
- Open jkcpis.nic.in, which will take you to Centralized Personnel Information System website portal page
- Find Login Box at right side of home page
- Enter your Username followed by the password associated
- Enter the verification code as shown inbox
- Click on login button
- The details provided will be read by CPIS and thus a new will be loaded and will be taken to employee respective page having your details
- Select Payslip option and which needed to be selected
- Select Year and Month from the dropdown
- Click on Generate
- That’s it, the selected month Jammu & Kashmir employee payslip through CPS portal will be loaded and displayed on your screen, and this can be downloaded to your device for further reference.
Download J&K Employee Salary Slip directly without Login
- Go to jkpaysys.gov.in/salaryslip.aspx
- Enter Employee Code
- Provide First Name as per employer records
- Select Financial Year and Month from drop down menu
- Enter Verification code shown for security
- Click Submit to download the required.
- Can I change my Jammu & Kashmir Employee Registered Email ID?
Yes, if you have any issue with your current registered email address, then anytime an employee can request to re-register a new Email address with your account, and an email should be sent to email@example.com the official CPIS email ID with the requesting details and adding all your employee details in support for verification.
- Email Not Found in the Common Pool or Department?
If you have searched your Jammu & Kashmir Employee ID and have not found it in the Common Pool or Department, then an email should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org with employee Name and Date of birth for addition.
- Can Jammu & Kashmir Employee Pay Slip be edited?
No, the employee pay slip generated from the Jammu & Kashmir CPIS portal is in regards to employee attendance and work done for a month, where edit option for Payslip is only access to accounts DDOs and employees don't have any edit access on it.