CFMS AP for Employee / Pensioner, Citizen and Departmental Services. Employee can check payslip, loans and Income of the year, Pensioner can manage Pension Slip, Details, Annual Income on AP CFMS. Citizens can manage challan payment on CFMS AP portal…
CFMS AP is an enterprise level-based application designed and developed by APCFSS launched in 2017. The entire platform is built of SAP S4 HANA technology which brings a Single Source of Truth across the state.
The major reason why a citizen of Andhra Pradesh should use this online portal is, that they make payments for all invoices and billings for different Government departments right from their phones with just a few clicks.
Previously in order to generate challans, there was always a need to visit the treasury head office. But now it can be generated online. In this article, you will learn more about the CFMS platform activities and who can utilize services on the go.
|Name of the Service||CFMS AP|
|State||Adhra Pradesh, India|
|Department||Finance Dept, Govt of AP|
|Applicable for||Govt Serving Employee, Pensioner, Citizen & Depts on Login|
|Services||Employee Payslip, HR Management, Pension Slip, Citizen Challan Payment and Status as Single Source in State|
How to Login to CFMS AP Portal online
If you are a citizen or an employee with having a CFMS account, can follow the instructions below to quickly understand the login process.
- Open CFMS official website from the link https://cfms.ap.gov.in/
- Click on the Login button on the homepage and then this will redirect you to the login page
- Enter your user name, password, select language and click on Log On button
- In this way you will now be logged into your account and can use its features to manage the finances.
How to Know your CFMS AP ID
As you already know that the portal has gone through several changes and among them all the employees have got their new users id which has replaced all the previous allotted CFMS IDs. So, anyone who wants to access their employee service section from the portal will now need to use their new user id.
But if you have your old AP CFMS ID, then follow the below instructions to know the new ID in a quick time.
- Open official website from here https://cfms.ap.gov.in/
- Click on Employee Services options nd under this click on Know Your CFMS Login ID option
- It will redirect you to the page to search your new id.
- Enter your old HRMS employee code which is of around 7 digits
- Enter the old HRMS employee code,
- Click on search button and you can now see your CFMS ID shown below that can use to login to your account easily.
How to Reset AP CFMS Forgot Password
Well you can always get your CFMS AP ID with ease, but if you lose your password, then you might not able to access your account. In case if you’ve forgotten your password then you can follow the instructions shown below.
- Open official website from here https://cfms.ap.gov.in/
- Click on Login button and it will open the login page
- Click on Forgot Password button at the bottom of the page
- It will open the password reset page, enter your user id, mobile number and click on ok button
- Once details matched, a popup message will appear that your details match successfully and the password reset successfully as well.
- Finally the reset password may sent to your registered mobile number.
Download AP Teachers Salary Slip from AP CFMS Portal
If you are a teacher then you can follow this process in order to learn how to download AP employee payslip or salary slips from their CFMS AP online portal. In general, there are two methods that may follow where the first one is by logging in and the second one is without logging but using the bill number.
- Open official website and then click on login and enter your details to login to your account
- Under your account, click on My Tasks section
- Click on Beneficiary Account Section and enter your CFMS ID as your code
- Click on the display option and you can now select the salary slip month and year
- Once selected click on the download button which will generate your pay slip and you can download in PDF format.
CFMS AP Challan Creation Process
If you want to create a CFMS challan, then you can follow the below instructions.
- Go to the official website and then click on Receipts Links under Citizen Services section
- Click on Citizen Challan option and it will open the Citizen Challan Creation page where you have to select the department and service and click on submit button
- In the next page you have to enter all the challan details along with the amount, captcha code and click on submit button
- Now you will receive the challan number and file which you can download in PDF format.
AP CFMS Bill Status
If you want to check the status of any of the bills submitted on the AP CFMS portal then you can go through the instructions below.
- Open the CFMS AP portal and then click on the Expenditure Links option under the Citizen Services
- Under this you will find the Bill Status option where you can enter the bill number and click on submit button to view your bill status.
What is CFMS Full Form?
CFMS stands for Comprehensive Finance Management System through which you will be able to manage all finance payments for Government Departments.
How to check CFMS Bill Status?
In order to check the CFMS bill status you need to go to AP CFMS website, and then click on the Bill Status option which is under the Citizen Services section and enter your bill number to check its status.
How to Search CFMS AP Beneficiary?
In order to check for a beneficiary you need to go to CFMS official website first and then login with your account then under My Tasks you can find an option to search for a beneficiary.
How to Check CFMS AP Employee Pay Details?
If you are an employee then you can check your employee pay details such as salary slip and more from AP CFMS official website by logging into your account and then click on Salary Slip.