Employee and Pensioner of Tamilnadu State Government can now download TN pay slip online on login to epayroll system, Also Print TN epayslip for the required month or Annual statement from online web portal under Department of Treasuries and Accounts of Tamilnadu…
Tamil Nadu government has made most of its services Online and thus the initiative of bringing Government Employees salaries was a successful attempt, and thus, every government employee under Tamil Nadu Government is thus allowed to check the salary payment for respective month from the official website.
The ePayroll details of an employee to login are provided to the respective department and thus using this credential an employee can check TN Pay Slip, and also, the pensioners who have served the Tamil Nadu Government department, can also check their Pension Payslip through online.
The link to check the TN pay slip differs from regular employees but the website is the same for Employee and Pensioner, and It is quite easy for everyone to get their Payment sheet for any month downloaded directly and the time to stand in long queues is way required now, where the past 24 months of Payslip for employees and pensioners are available on this page, so that it makes easy for employees to track their payment record.
Mentions in Tamilnadu Employee Payslip
Employees working in TN government Department and who have left the department, can check their online payment by using the below required details.
- Employee Code to be used as Username
- Suffix in login page is the employee Department code
- Date of Birth as registered in department database
Employees who have registered their personal details can use the below steps to login to Tamil Nadu Payslip official website, and thus use the below given steps to get respective month payslip downloaded.
How to Login & Download TN Pay Slip
- Go to TN official salary pay slip using this link epayroll.tn.gov.in and let the e-Payroll System loaded with http://epayroll.tn.gov.in/tngepay/Login/Payrolllogin.aspx
- Press Click here for payslip to directly visit Treasuries and Accounts Department Employee Login
- Enter your Employee Code
- Select Suffix from drop down (which is your department code)
- Enter your Date of Birth
- Click on Login button to proceed
- Employee Code will be shown at top left corner
- Click on Payslip below it
- Select Year and Month of Payslip to download
- Click Generate Report
- Payslip will be loaded in new tab with all your respective details
- View your payslip or use the print button to get hardcopy of Payslip
Working employees in various departments like Police, Judicial, Forest, Agriculture, Jails, Ports, Medical, ICDS etc under Tamilnadu state Government can download or print their pay slip with the above process through TN ePayroll web portal on their respective devices from the options available on the same page.
- Can I get an Annual Report of Tamil Nadu Payslip?
Yes, employees can also download a full report of their Payslip for a consecutive year, and the option to get the full report for the financial year can be selected from the Employee Payslip page from the ePayroll login page.
- Is Online Tamil Nadu Payslip can be taken for Loan Proof?
Employees who have got their Payslip downloaded from Online e-Portal can take this e-receipt of their payment, as a proof for applying in any kind of Loan, and this Payment sheet can be accepted as proof to apply for personal loan, Education Loan, Home Loan or Car loan, where this online generated payslip stands as an official proof of employee payment for the current respective month.
- My Payslip contains extra deductions for the current Month?
Employees who have doubts about the entry on their deduction in Payslip, need to visit their head of department accounts section to clear clarifications, and the online payslip gets generated based on the entries made with respective employee attendance and holiday taken.
Based on all options available, the payslip gets generated and thus the respective accounts department will hold clear explanation about any changes being made.