The SRM University ERP full form can be abbreviated as SRM Institute of Science and Technology Enterprise Resource Planning system. This online ERP login software integrated with SRM website to assist in the provision of functions and processes such as student management, finance, human resources, and so on.
If you are a University student from SRM University then you should have already received your SRM ERP account details to your registered email id you had shared during registration. So, we will help you understand how you can use those details in order to access your ERP account that will let you manage your studies, attendance, curriculum, exam information and a lot more easily.
Before you continue to get more information why this ERP is helping students. You need to understand that SRM university is located in different places in India and each place has their own ERP portal as well.
- The system is user-friendly, and it can be accessed from any location with an internet connection.
- SRM IST is an Indian private university with campuses across the country that is well-known for its engineering and management programmes.
- It should be noted that the login process and URL may differ depending on the educational institution.
- It is best to check with the institution’s IT department or visit their website for specific instructions on how to log in to SRM ERP.
SRM ERP login details for students of all years and studies are provided to help ensure they get access to their education, attendance and a whole lot more information easily. Follow the steps below to learn to access your account.
SRM ERP Login
- Find and select your SRM University locations ERP portal link https://evarsity.srmist.edu.in/srmsip/
- Open the link, enter your Username/ Student Reference Number/ Student Application Number or any other as asked
- Next enter your password
- click on the Login button to complete logging into your SRM ERP portal account.
What is SRM portal?
SRM ERP Portal is designed for students, faculty and staff to access by providing real-time information and automating numerous tasks, the system can assist institutions in streamlining their operations and increasing efficiency.
How to login in SRM exam?
You can find out your SRM university ERP portal link and then enter Student ID/Registration Number/ Username and Password, then click on login to access SRM ERP portal of your University location.
How to check attendance in SRM?
You can go to your student dashboard to check your attendance in the SRM ERP portal.