NIOS Login is live | Get Admission and join into portal as NIOS student to know Admission status, Exam Results ad to download NIOS Admit card…
National Institute of Open Schooling, a finest Government initiative known as NIOS. It provides the country with open school courses in all subjects to gain more expertise and experience through NIOS admissions.
The NIOS is not just available to a bunch of age groups. It has courses that are accessible after 14+ years of age groups to no age group. Though there are different courses that every age group can choose and get admission to enrich their career.
In the same context getting admission into NIOS open school courses is simple for all citizens and follows a very easy process as well. Once you get your admission you are able to study the course content from online or through allotted open schools.
You can find more than enough online learning material, exam dates and more through their official NIOS website. That is why today 99employee will help you learn more about how you can login to your account.
|Service||NIOS Login (National Institute of Open Schooling) Student Portal Login|
|Objective||Provides an opportunity to avail education upto pre-degree level through distance learning mode|
|Virtual Open School platform||virtual.nios.ac.in|
|Email for virtual firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Toll Freee Customer Care||1800 180 9393|
Sometimes you might forget your NIOS account password which might cause problems as you cannot access your account for further notifications. Follow the steps below to help you resolve the reset password issue.
NIOS Student Login
If you are a student of NIOS who has recently got the admission into one of the courses then you will have to access the NIOS student portal in order to get your admission and more details. So, you can follow the steps to know how to login to NIOS.
- Open and Browse sdmis.nios.ac.in/auth
Open the NIOS login page at https://sdmis.nios.ac.in/auth
- Provide username
Enter registered username or email
- Enter Password & Captcha
Provide password and the captcha code from the image
- Click Login or Click Login via Reference No or Enrollment No
Click on login button or else click on Login via Reference No or Enrollment No to login without email
- Enter Enrollment Number
Enter either the Reference No or Enrollment No
- Provide DOB, Captcha
Enter the date of birth and the captcha code from the image
- Click Login
Click on login button and you may logged into your NIOS account.
How to Reset NIOS Password
- Open NIOS login page sdmis.nios.ac.in/auth
- Click on Reset Password at the bottom
- Enter your username or email and click on submit button
- Next you will receive an email with link to reset the password
- click on the link and then enter your new password.
TMA NIOS Login
The NIOS official website may access by both students and teachers who are tutors. So, TMA stands for Tutor Marked Questions in any given assignment considered to be important. Once you login to complete your assignment, then these questions given priority.
NIOS Exam Dates
You can access all the NIOS exam dates notification through the SDMIS official page which is sdmis.nios.ac.in. This page stands for the School district management information system that provides students with all eligible exam dates and notifications.
How to check NIOS Results
In order to check NIOS results you need to visit the SDMIS NIOS website from here sdmis.nios.ac.in
1. Click on Exam & Results under Menu
2. Select Results and again under drop down select the Results.
3. Enter your enrollment number and the captcha code shown in the image
4. Click on the submit button to get your results.
NIOS Admit Card Download
1. To download your NIOS admit card, just visit this link sdmis.nios.ac.in/registration/tma-receipt
2. enter your enrollment number
3. Select the academic year and block.
4. Click on the submit button and you can now download the admit card in PDF format.
NIOS Admission 2021
If you want to take admission into NIOS open school courses for 2021 then you can visit this page from here sdmis.nios.ac.in
1. Under menu click on Admissions
2. Find different types of streams and subjects to select your admission.
NIOS Admission Status
Most of the time when you apply for NIOS admission, you will have to check your admission status to know whether approved or not.
1. Visit sdmis.nios.ac.in/registration/check-admission-status
2. enter either your email or reference no or enrollment no
3. click on submit button to get your admission status.