New Login process for MSBTE provided | Check how to login to MSBTE (एमएसबीटीई) and download Result, Time Table and Hall ticket online…
The Maharashtra State Board of Technical Education (महाराष्ट्र राज्य तंत्र शिक्षण मंडळ, मुंबई) has introduced the MSBTE online website which is an autonomous organization.
It has its main motto to provide students with Diploma, Post Diploma and Advanced Diploma Programmes. It is all to enrich their lives with the knowledge from these highly designed educational courses.
So all the colleges, universities and institutes affiliated with MSBTE ligned with their technology of CIAAN. It means Curriculum Implementation and Assessment Norms. This provides the whole institute with norms and KPI to measure their success. It is not just for the students but also for the faculty, teachers and more.
But to acknowledge and pave way for the new generation that is inclined highly towards the online learning. It is through the Internet they have also launched their online MSBTE(एमएसबीटीई) portal.
This provides students across all courses and programmes with a chance to learn and find information from online. It is much easy that saves students time in part of digital education. Students can check the detailed process in this 99employee page of each topic to overcome the issue if any.
What is MSBTE Online Portal – eContent
The online portal is online.msbte.co.in which has been designed specially to cater to the needs of the younger generation.
The goal of this platform is to provide all the students with eContent. It is applicable for their courses and subjects under their selected programme allowing the students to learn from their homes.
Through this portal each student is able to find latest circular information and notification, examination dates announcement, update in exam curriculum, access to learning material and career fair announcements as well.
How to login to MSBTE Student Portal
If you are a student enroll for one of their diploma programmes then you may provide with username or enrollment number used in order to access your student login portal or the exam form login page.
1. Open the MSBTE student portal online website from here online.msbte.co.in/msbte19/index.php?act=exam_login
2. Enter either the username or enrollment no along with password
3. Provide captcha code from the image shown
4. Click on the login button which will provide you access to your MSBTE student portal.
One of the most important things that you would need to check is your exam results right. You can use the Maharashtra State Board of Technical Education (महाराष्ट्र राज्य तंत्र शिक्षण मंडळ, मुंबई) online portal to check them by following the below steps.
1. Open the MSBTE online portal and then click on the Examination option under the top menu
2. Under Examination > Select your exam name and date and click on it
3. Enter your Seat No or Enrollment Number
4. Click on the submit button to get your exam results.
How to Download MSBTE Hall Ticket?
Before you appear in the exam you will need to download your hall ticket for the exams. You can do so by following the below steps.
1. Open the MS BTE online portal online.msbte.co.in/msbte20/index.php and then login with your account details
2. Click on the hall ticket and select the exam schedule
3. Enter either your Seat No or Enrollment No
4. Click on the download button to save your hall ticket in PDF format.
How to Get MSBTE Time Table?
Most of the time this is something students might miss but a time table is necessary as students would be able to make a proper schedule for study. So you can check your exam timetable from the steps below.
1. Open msbte.org.in and then scroll below to the Circulars section
2. Find the Examination section under which you can find your examination information and their time table provided
3. You can also visit this link msbte.org.in/portal/examination-2 which has all the examination time table
How to Apply for Duplicate Marksheet or Duplicate Certificate
You will provide with your exam marksheet and then with the certificate for the examination that will show your results and status. But in case if you lose them or want to get an extra copy then you can apply for a duplicate marksheet or duplicate certificate by following the instructions below.
1. Open Maharashtra State Board of Technical Education official website
2. Click on Student option from top menu
3. Tap on either Duplicate Marksheet or Duplicate Certificate and you may redirect to a new page
4. Click on Apply button and ensure to have the required documents mentioned
You may ask to login with your account details and then once done you need to provide the required document by uploading them.
5. Once uploaded, click on the submit button and your application submitted.
Is MSBTE under Mumbai university?
No, Maharashtra State Board of Technical Education is an autonomous organization and not affiliated to Mumbai University. There are many colleges and institutes affiliated to Maharashtra State Board of Technical Education now.
How can I Get my old MSBTE Result?
You can visit exam results page at https://msbte.org.in/portal/result/ and select your exam name
Click on it and enter your Seat No or Enrollment No
Tap on submit button to get your results.
How do I log out of the MSBTE exam?
In case if you have logged into your MSBTE exam form through the online portal. You may easily login by clicking on the account and then under it click on the logout button.
How to Fill MSBTE Exam Form
The MSBTE exam form is the online login section of the candidate login portal. Here students can login to their student portal account.
How to Get MSBTE question paper?
If you want to search for MSBTE question paper then go to their official website. Click on Examination > Question Paper Search and login to your account. Next you can search for the question paper from their online portal.
99Networks | Model Paper 2023 | Board Paper 2023 | Sample Paper 2023 | Ed Post | Question Paper 2023 | Board Model Paper 2023 | JnanabhumiAP | Scholarship- Fellowship | Model Paper 2023 | BoBiBanking | TNREGINET | iFHRMS | PSA Login | LIC Merchant | 25Penny | AKTU ERP | HRMS Odisha | PICME Login | KVB Net Banking | SSO Login | K2 Challan | SBI HRMS | Meesho Seller Login | IceGate Login | Indian Bank Net Banking | TMB Net Banking | TamilNilam | HRMS Login | BOI Net Banking | PFMS Login | FinAssam | SSO Rajasthan | KLR Login | MIS Full Form | KSFE Online Payment | HDFCNetBankingLogin | TNEB Login | PNB HRMS | NGO Full Form | eSalary Haryana | Kotak Customer Care Number | Pay Manager | eSampada | SSO ID | MCD Online | RESS | eKosh Online | e Sadhana | K2 Challan Generation | PSPCL HR | Indian Bank Login | Sevarth Mahakosh | TANGEDCO Login | NIOS Student Login | Paymanager Login | Internshala login | IFMIS Telangana | PNB Parivar | MPBSE MPOnline | ITBP Pay Slip | TNEB Reading Details | PPO Full Form | JK Pay Slip | PR Full Form | NSP Login | UAN Login | SBI ATM PIN Generation | Nadakacheri | EPF Balance Check Number Missed Call | TS e Challan | CISF Salary | UP Scholarship Login | SBI Complaint Status | DOP Full Form | EPDS Telangana | ePravesh MPOnline | Food Odisha Portal | Joint Declaration Form | Know Your UAN | Canara Bank Login | SBI Pension Seva Portal | UAN Card Download |