Apply and Renew Swami Vivekananda Scholarship Online | Register and login to West Bengal SVMCM portal, Check Swami Vivekananda Merit cum Means Scholarship details…
Swami Vivekananda Scholarship (SVMCM) also known as Bikash Bhavan Scholarship which is a merit cum means based scholarship.
This option is provided to merit and economically backward students from the state of West Bengal state. Any student who wants to continue their education in streams of higher secondary, undergraduate, postgraduate level or in any higher stream can apply through the SVMCM portal.
The scholarship program brought up to increase the education opportunities in West Bengal State to provide a better life to everyone with proper education.
Many students step back with low income to continue their studies; thus this program of Swami Vivekananda Scholarship does aim to help such category students and push them to pursue their studies for a better future.
|Name of the award||Swami Vivekananda Merit cum Means Scholarship (SVMCM Scholarship)|
|State||West Bengal, India|
|Objective||Financial assistance to Meritorious students of economically backward families for higher studies|
What is Swami Vivekananda Scholarship
The West Bengal state has a scholarship program named Swami Vivekananda Merit cum Means Scholarship, which aims to support the economically backward students to continue their studies by any means.
West Bengal Government looks after each application and the entire process is under their consideration, which ensures there is no scam and each student benefited from this program.
Even students who want to pursue doctorate-level courses also encouraged by Swami Vivekananda Scholarship program.
Important Dates from SVMCM Scholarship
If you’re trying to apply for Swami Vivekananda Scholarship for your respective education, then it is foremost important to know the date of fresh application and renewal, to avail of the scholarship benefits under this scheme. Students need to apply and renew scholarship applications within a given time, else their name not included in benefits.
Online Application starts from Last quarter of year and will end by first quarter of next year. The same dates continued for minority applications as well.
Eligibility Criteria SVMCM Scholarship
Here is list of criteria points that one should check when they are going to apply for Scholarship.
- Applicant must be an resident of West Bengal State
- The Applicant must be pursuing any education level with aggregate marks
- Family income of applicant must be less than 2.5 Lakhs
- Applicant should secure good score in their studies
- Minority and Backward class applicant should at last get 53 percent in aggregate
How to Register for Swami Vivekananda Scholarship
Here is a detailed guide to help you in registering scholarships for the current year. Just follow these steps and get register for a free scholarship.
- Visit the official website of West Bengal at svmcm.wbhed.gov.in
- Now click on ‘Registration’ and scroll down to tick on check box to register
- let the application form load on your screen and fill it with your details
- make sure you fill details as per your education certificate and proceed
- verify the details and upload your mark sheet at the end of appreciation
- add your bank details with all information as present bank passbook
- submit the Application and then set your password for future use
- The Application with your respective details filled and you will able to access your details once your details verified.
How login to SVMCM
The Swami Vivekananda Merit cum Means Scholarship login access to applicants who register online and get their login credentials.
- Visit to official website page at svmcm.wbhed.gov.in
- Now click on ‘ Applicant Login’ and then enter your Applicant ID
- Enter your password and click on login button after entering security code
- Here you can check your details and apply for any application
- That’s it, SVMCM Applicant Login has been successfully, and you can proceed to check your details for future reference.
How to Apply Swami Vivekananda Scholarship
As you have already got your account on the Scholarship website, you can use the Apply button to apply for a scholarship.
- Open West Bengal SVMCM portal in any brpwser
Open Swami Vivekananda Merit Cum Means Scholarship portal using https://svmcm.wbhed.gov.in
- Go to Applicant Login
Click Applicant Login to submit fresh application for scholarship
- Proceed with Login details
Enter your SVMCM user and password to login
Click Registration on the right-side panel
- Proceed for Registration
Click Checkbox to agree terms and Proceed for Registration
- Select Directorate and Apply
Choose appropriate Directorate and Click Apply for Fresh Application
- Online Registration for Fresh Application
Fill the Registration form with all details, set password and Click Register
- Upload Documents
Upload all the required education and eligibility documents and click Proceed
- View and Submit application
Check the application in View mode and Click Submit
Documents for SVMCM Scholarship
The process of Swami Vivekananda Scholarship is fully online. It is necessary to have the documents fully updated to help your application process online without any difficulties. All below-listed documents are to be below 10 to 100 KB only to upload on the website.
- Mark Sheet front and back side from recently password examination
- Admit card or any equivalent examination paper
- Income certificate taken within 3 months
- Income Affidavit specified by scholarship format
- Bank passbook front page with clear name and account number
- IFSC code and Bank communication address
- Aadhar card or Voter ID or Ration card
- Passport size photograph
- Bonafide Certificate form courant institute
- Verification Certificate for institute with duly attested
How to Renew Swami Vivekananda Scholarship
If you’re already an applicant of SVMCM scholarship, just provide your pass certificate to renew your scholarship for next preceding year.
- Visit the official website at svmcm.wbhed.gov.in
- Login with your Applicant details by using ‘Applicant Login’ option
- Now click on renew Application once it is available form links
- Provide your details and correct them if any required
- Upload the required documents and submit it after verification
- Your Scholarship Application sent for renewal, and once every details verified, this may sent for the disbursement office.
How to Check Status of SVMCM Scholarship
As an applicant of Swami Vivekananda Merit cum Means Scholarship, you can anytime login with your credential and to access the various details form online.
- Launch SVMCM web portal at svmcm.wbhed.gov.in
- Login with your Applicant credentials and wait for page to load on screen
- Now check on Application submitted form the list and let it display
- Check the status of your application by tapping on it to display results
- Here you can check your details. Know where exactly your Swami Vivekananda Scholarship application stuck or sent for disbursal.
- What is the time to process the Swami Vivekananda Scholarship?
In fact the time for Swami Vivekananda Merit cum Means Scholarship Application processing is one month minimum and it would take a few months as per the government process, as the West Bengal government needs to disburse the amount from their state budget for applicants.
- Can a dropout student get a SVMCM Scholarship?
Yes the application for SVMCM Scholarship is for everyone who has a valid reason for their gap in studies. They need to have a minimum marks percentage as per the eligibility and then their appreciation may processed for approvals.
- How many times can I apply for Swami Vivekananda Scholarship?
As per the West Bengal Government, an applicant who is studying can use SVMCM Scholarship from their higher secondary school to the heights they wanted to study. They can apply as many times as possible by showing a good score in marks with a regular pass degree.
- What is the minimum amount provided by Swami Vivekananda Scholarship?
The minimum amount given to an applicant under SVMCM is 12,000 Rs per annum. It goes up to 6 lakhs per annum as per your education details. The government pays the entire annual fee of applicants as per the fee charges applied by colleges through government approval.
- Can I apply for two scholarships at once?
The SVMCM Scholarship may apply any number of times by an applicant. But scholarship may valid for that particular year and double scholarship may apply for the same education or different in the same year. One student and one scholarship aim has motivated me to provide an amount for education to all.
- Will Swami Vivekananda Scholarship canceled?
In any means, if applicants do not want to proceed further with the SVMCM Scholarship Application. They can use the cancel application option from aft entering with their applicant login credentials. If they have entered any wrong details, then they can use the edit application option to correct their details. This may done only before disbursing the amount to your account.
99Networks | Model Paper 2023 | Board Paper 2023 | Sample Paper 2023 | Ed Post | Question Paper 2023 | Board Model Paper 2023 | JnanabhumiAP | Scholarship- Fellowship | Model Paper 2023 | BoBiBanking | TNREGINET | iFHRMS | PSA Login | LIC Merchant | 25Penny | AKTU ERP | HRMS Odisha | PICME Login | KVB Net Banking | SSO Login | K2 Challan | SBI HRMS | Meesho Seller Login | IceGate Login | Indian Bank Net Banking | TMB Net Banking | TamilNilam | HRMS Login | BOI Net Banking | PFMS Login | FinAssam | SSO Rajasthan | KLR Login | MIS Full Form | KSFE Online Payment | HDFCNetBankingLogin | TNEB Login | PNB HRMS | NGO Full Form | eSalary Haryana | Kotak Customer Care Number | Pay Manager | eSampada | SSO ID | MCD Online | RESS | eKosh Online | e Sadhana | K2 Challan Generation | PSPCL HR | Indian Bank Login | Sevarth Mahakosh | TANGEDCO Login | NIOS Student Login | Paymanager Login | Internshala login | IFMIS Telangana | PNB Parivar | MPBSE MPOnline | ITBP Pay Slip | TNEB Reading Details | PPO Full Form | JK Pay Slip | PR Full Form | NSP Login | UAN Login | SBI ATM PIN Generation | Nadakacheri | EPF Balance Check Number Missed Call | TS e Challan | CISF Salary | UP Scholarship Login | SBI Complaint Status | DOP Full Form | EPDS Telangana | ePravesh MPOnline | Food Odisha Portal | Joint Declaration Form | Know Your UAN | Canara Bank Login | SBI Pension Seva Portal | UAN Card Download |
2 thoughts on “Swami Vivekananda Scholarship for Merit Students | Apply Online”
Im a b.ed student, I passed out of in December 2021. I want to apply for svmcm now. Do I need to have a HOD declaration along with the self. If yes, how shall I get it produced? Pls inform asap
Help me my false my income certificate