SAMS Odisha now live for online admission | Find SAMS Odisha eligibility, forms, admission process, registration, login, and notifications…
Student Academic Management System of Odisha state does bring a platform to access institutes for their Higher Secondary School and Degree Class.
SAMS Odisha covers various courses such as post-graduation, B.Ed, Teacher Education, and correspondence online application form, to make the process of admission easier for everyone.
In the past, every student had to visit their preferred schools or institutions to get admission to further proceed with their education. The offline process was always an arduous task for students and their parents. Thus having the SAMS Odisha online portal introduced by Odisha government, the education system does see an increase in online admission rather than the usual offline process.
This portal is for both the students and institutions that are in Odisha, as both parties can register themselves online for various services.
|Service||Student Academic Management System (SAMS)|
|Objective||Single Window System Online based admission for Junior / Secondary School and Degree Colleges|
|Beneficiary||Students of School & Mass Education TE & SCERT|
|Helpline (Toll Free)||18003456770|
Benefits of SAMS Odisha
Before we proceed with other parts of Student Academic Management System Odisha and explore further, it is better to have a quick look at the benefits that are provided to the students through this online platform and as well to the Institute.
Benefits for Students
Few benefits exclusively for students from SAMS described here.
- Use One Common Application to apply for Multiple Institutions in state for Admission
- Entry of student data in Single Application is enough for applying to all institutions
- Select the Institute as preferred with location and fees price for easier selection
- Know the eligibility criteria of each institution before applying online for admission
- Get every details of institution along with courses offered for various classes
- Get regular updates from SAMS about admission and their important dates
Benefits for Institute
Few benefits for institutions through SAMS Odisha described below.
- Institutions get to manage their admissions and process of intake through online
- No manpower required, as everything about admission and paperwork is through online
- Get quick list of merit students along with special category for easier selection
- No admit card, form filling and manual checking required for admission
- Yearly data of students does get manage through one database for quick record check
The candidate who so ever is trying to get admission in Higher Secondary School or Degree School in Odisha state must have to check their eligibility at the very first point. Only the eligible candidates may allow applying through the online process.
- Candidate must appear their Class 12 examination form Higher Secondary Education Odisha
- Student has to clear their examination without having any subjects in pending
- Candidate must be an citizen of Odisha state
The SAMS Odisha have segregated the admission process based on the education type, which thus make it easier for institution login and as well quick selection of students.
- Higher Education Degree and Post-Graduation link is provided for students seeking admission in higher education courses.
- School & Mass education is for the students who are going to Europe in their Class 12.
- Skill Development and ITI, Diploma for the students who are seeking admission in industrial type of education after their secondary education.
- Youth Services and Sports for students who are seeking admission in the criteria of physical education.
SAMS Odisha Admission Process
Candidates who are using the SAMS Odisha for the admission process can quickly get to know about the process to apply for preferred colleges from the online quick links.
- Visit the official website from samsodisha.gov.in
- Tap on Higher Secondary or Degree Course link form options
- Now click on existing student login to open the student login page
- Provide Your details and access the student page
- Fill the application form with your details and upload the documents
- Upload photograph and submit the details after verifying everything
- Now go to institute selection and send your application to preferred institutions
- Upon selection intimation letter may generate after Fee payment
- That’s it, The SAMS Odisha Admission form submitted successfully by the student and based on the section the Institute will contact the student with their provided details. Students thereby have to visit the institute to submit the documents offline and for admission with an intimation letter.
SAMS Odisha Student Registration & Login
Every student who is seeking admission in higher secondary and degree courses must have to register themselves with SAMS Odisha to avail of the online benefits. Make sure you follow the links below to register yourself.
- Go to official website from your browser
- Now click on Degree Course for higher Secondary Course quick links
- Click on New Student Register and wait for registration page to load
- Enter Your Name, mobile number, and email address in columns
- Click on generate OTP to verify your identity with mobile number OTP
- Once confirmed, Set the password to access the SAMS page
- Use your mobile number and set password at Login page to access
- That’s it, Students have to use their mobile number as username and use the set password to access the SAMS student page. As well, students may use OTP login process if they already registered with the portal.
SAMS Odisha Notifications
The admission may based on the merit list and every student who applied to the institutions may automatically sort through their details filled in the online applications. Thus SAMS Odisha uses the below mode of communication to call the selected students and advise them to process college fee for further admission process.
- SMS Text Messages Notification
- Email Notification
- SAMS Portal Notification
- Selection Notice form College Notice Board
- Toll Free number 1800 345 6770 or 155335
Candidates can monitor any of above notification time to check if they select in the SAMS process.
SAMS Odisha Documents
Candidates who applied to various institutions using the SAMS portal, must possess the below document which must select once they have got their names allocates in any institute.
- School Secondary Marksheet
- Higher School Marks Certificate
- Transfer Certificate from Previous School or Institute
- Migration Certificate from Institute
- Character Certificate from institute
- Bonafide Certificate
- Caste Certificate if applicable
- Sports Certificate if applicable
- Disability Certificate if applicable
These are some that must carried by the candidate during their intake in the institution. As well any other leftover certificates which can increase your weightage during selection carried for verification.
- Can I pay my SAMS Odisha admission fees online?
The candidate informed once they selected through online admission process. Once the institute confirmed, they can use the online payment link to make the admission fee payment and carry the acknowledged receipt during their offline visit for further verification and final admission.
- Is there any limit in selecting an institute during SAMS Odisha admission?
The online SAMS Odisha does allow candidates to select limited institutions in their selection list. Thus candidates can choose a minimum of 10 and maximum of 20 institutes only in the selection process based on the type of study they want to pursue.
- SAMS Odisha Process Fees
The SAMS Odisha is a fully Odisha Government monitored portal and every data under this portal solely manages by the education department of the state. Thus to process the application from students to the institute, they charge a processing fee.
Rs. 275 does charge for General Category students for registration
Rs. 175 may charge for SC & ST category students
- Can I withdraw SAMS Odisha admission after online selection?
If a candidate wants to withdraw their name from the SAMS Odisha online admission process, they must have to withdraw before the selection list is released. Else institute will automatically remove their names from list if they don’t come for final verification to the college for admission.
- Is SAMS Odisha admission process selection based on reservation?
Yes, the selection process in an institute will be based on the reservation category only. As per the Odisha state reserve percentage for the lower caste candidate, the seats allocated to particular candidates based on their caste. As well any candidate with a disability taken on priority along with their qualifying marks for selection.
- Do I have to submit documents offline as well if selected from SAMS Odisha?
All the selected candidates must have to submit every document to the institute to process their final submission. The admission process is initiated only upon carrying the application form, allotment letter, and other study-related documents.
99Networks | Model Paper 2023 | Board Paper 2023 | Sample Paper 2023 | Ed Post | Question Paper 2023 | Board Model Paper 2023 | JnanabhumiAP | Scholarship- Fellowship | Model Paper 2023 | BoBiBanking | TNREGINET | iFHRMS | PSA Login | LIC Merchant | 25Penny | AKTU ERP | HRMS Odisha | PICME Login | KVB Net Banking | SSO Login | K2 Challan | SBI HRMS | Meesho Seller Login | IceGate Login | Indian Bank Net Banking | TMB Net Banking | TamilNilam | HRMS Login | BOI Net Banking | PFMS Login | FinAssam | SSO Rajasthan | KLR Login | MIS Full Form | KSFE Online Payment | HDFCNetBankingLogin | TNEB Login | PNB HRMS | NGO Full Form | eSalary Haryana | Kotak Customer Care Number | Pay Manager | eSampada | SSO ID | MCD Online | RESS | eKosh Online | e Sadhana | K2 Challan Generation | PSPCL HR | Indian Bank Login | Sevarth Mahakosh | TANGEDCO Login | NIOS Student Login | Paymanager Login | Internshala login | IFMIS Telangana | PNB Parivar | MPBSE MPOnline | ITBP Pay Slip | TNEB Reading Details | PPO Full Form | JK Pay Slip | PR Full Form | NSP Login | UAN Login | SBI ATM PIN Generation | Nadakacheri | EPF Balance Check Number Missed Call | TS e Challan | CISF Salary | UP Scholarship Login | SBI Complaint Status | DOP Full Form | EPDS Telangana | ePravesh MPOnline | Food Odisha Portal | Joint Declaration Form | Know Your UAN | Canara Bank Login | SBI Pension Seva Portal | UAN Card Download |