Karnataka HRMS portal which is one of the best online login portal and organized system that captures the entire particulars of employee form, day of joining to till the end of service in the form of Human Resource Management System.
The Concerned Drawing and Disbursing Officer does manage the Salary Slip on a monthly basis for every employee through Karnataka HRMS Portal, and this is an online website which has access to employees and DDOs through which they can access its items as per their authority.
Employees do have a fair chance to update their personal details as well get to know about details about their employment, and there are over 21k plus DDOs in the state of Karnataka who manage the salary accounts of 6 Lakhs plus employees every month from their different departments associated in 30 districts.
To get through the Karnataka HRMS Portal employee page, every employee must follow these steps, and this is required to have a unique access to every employee with their respective credentials.
Karnataka HRMS Portal Registration
- Online Registration for Karnataka HRMS Portal is not yet updated
- Employee should reach to their respective DDO for registration
- Mobile number and details must be provided to respective DDO assigned
- Password for first time login will be sent to with registered mobile number
- The employee code will be used as your User ID for login purpose
- That’s it, using your employee code and received Password form DDO, you will be able to login and access Karnataka HRMS Portal Employee Website.
How to Login to Karnataka HRMS Portal
- Firstly visit the hrms.karnataka.gov.in official Karnataka HRMS portal page
- Use internet explorer for better visibility of options or updated version of browser
- You can see Login menu asking you to opt for option to proceed
- Select from HRMS Government or HRMS aided or HRMS Boards/ Universities
- Here enter your User ID which is your Employee Code
- Now enter the Secret Password received after confirmation from DDO
- Fill the Captcha code as shown in screen in the given column
- opt for Language form the option given and click on Login Button
- You will be taken to Karnataka HRMS Portal Employee page after verification
- Here you can access your personal information along with different updates
- That’s it, this Karnataka HRMS Portal employee page allows you to get a clear access to every option as well Pay Slip associated with your working days.
To get access to login every employee must have registered themselves with Karnataka HRMS Portal, and this here is the process which will guide you to access and get yourself registered with online website.
- How to get DDO Code for Karnataka HRMS Portal for Password Reset?
Employees can check the DDO code from the Karnataka Treasury Official website and use it to access the Password page, and if your old password is still showing as invalid then you need to contact your department DDO and request him for reset of your password.
- Can I Get my Pay Slip download all at once form Karnataka HRMS Portal?
Yes, As the Karnataka HRMS Portal gives full access to its state government employees, they can get their respective Pay Slip downloaded by using their login credentials, where pay slip can be fetched one by one form Reports option with respective to month & Year selected from drop down given.
- What is the user ID for Karnataka HRMS Portal Employee Login?
User ID is none other than your employee code which has been issued during your employment, and thus every employee must use this employee code and get access to Karnataka HRMS Portal Page to view your Pay Slip and other respective details.